Wednesday, July 07, 2010

All Holland is excited!!!

Goodmorning everybody!
Yeah some more soccer news I am afraid. But I HAVE to share this: We reached the final!!! Yeah, we did win from Uruguay 3-2. Oh my, it was a narrow escape, I think, but never mind, the result is there. Everywhere people where having a party, and were celebrating. Now really the orange fever has come to life!! LOL

Yesterday I had a rather long walk, not just for pleasure but in doing things. First to the bak to drop a payment and take some money, then a few shopping errands to do, then all the way back and even further to Heidi's home to see if all was okay there, assemble the post, water the plants and the garden and take with me a few things for the bird and rabbit that they forgot to bring. I am used to that, they always forget something, they have too much things on their mind and Heidi is also a bit of chaotic person LOL! Well, all together it took me time to get home again. There I took quickly a sandwich, and then turned on the washing machine. The weather we have at the moment is so nice, you can let the wash dry outside in the sun and wind, it seems it has a better smell over it. Then I went at the computer, to make the freebielist and perhaps design something.
Time moves forward sometimes so quickly, that soon it was time for dinner, and after a coffee it was already time to watch the soccer game.

Oh, my friend Minky has opened a new blog, http://minkythings.blogspot.com/
It looks as lovely as all here other special places, you take a look there, she has an awsome slideshow on it from her garden with all the faes and fairies and angels.

Freebie for today is a set of quickpages, I splitted them in two parts, 4 pages in each part, I named it "Flower Garden" and I hope you can use them for some nice pictures. Today part 1, tomorrow part 2 okay?
Now it's time to think about my "projects"for today LOL.
You all have a fantastic day!
Download    HERE

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Congrats to the Dutch team,lol - now let's see how Germany will be doing against Spain tonight !

Edna B said...

It's a good morning Kyra. As you can see, I am back at my laptop and happy as a little pig in a blanket.

Congratulations for Holland's win. It is so exciting to see the home team win. Here's hoping that they win it all.

You have made another beautiful set of QP's. They really are quite lovely. You are getting very good at your new program.

It's 6:20 am here, and now I am off to post my blog and see what delightful mischief I can get into today. Also, Moo goes in for more tests today. The PET scan. And another test tomorrow for his breathing. Then we shall see what will be.

Have a grand day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 07, 2010. Thanks again.