Thursday, June 03, 2010

Gorgeous day today!

Goodmorning everybody!
It really looks to be a gorgeous day! Oh yummie, we are goin to have some wonderful days, the forecast says that it will last untill Monday!!! Let's hope so.
Yesterday I was able to do finally some challenge work. Still had to do the template for May and then I steamed on and did the one for June too. They are not perfect at all, but I am proud to say I managed to get them done all in PSE8. Oh, could it be true that this girl slowly is learning how to handle all the features in it????? Let's stay reasonable, I just discovered a few things, but there is still a learning provess ahead of me of at least a year LOL!
Let me show you the results of challenges:
May template

And JUNE template
I wonder what we shall do today? No idea yet. There always are little or not so little things to do in the house, but we also should profit of the fabulous weather.
I have a little kit for you today, I named it "Strong Love", in nice soft colours.
Have a fantastic day, now I must rush on to post the daily download in the forum!


Download    HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Kyra, I love your template layouts. That's a nice quote on the blue one. Very true. Enjoy your good weather, and have a great day, hugs, Ednda B.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Pssequimages said...

What an ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT photo you used in the May template example. Took my breath away!