Monday, May 10, 2010

Some pictures, yeah, I made them!

Goodmorning everybody!

I hope every mom had a wonderful mothers day yesterday! I am not really a mom, but still I feel like one, from my cats, LOL! and a little bit of my friend Heidi, and mom or not I also had a lovely day.! The weekend started a bit early with me this time, already one Friday, wheee! Yeah, we have the new cupboard standing in our room. It arrived rather early Friday morning, so Jan started right away placing all the stuff from the stereo in it. In the mean time I was out doing a little shopping and coming home most of it was already done by him. Then I helped him a bit arranging all the other stuff in it and filling up the column fo the cd's! Gosh, we should find another one, this one isn't enough!!
But I am very happy with it all, and I have pics for you. Look here:
 You can see them bigger by clicking if you want. It looks all so much more "arranged" not cluttered anymore, whoopee!
I also told you about the buddha statue I placed in the garden. I bought some plants to put around, although they are still small, in time they will look great! left is a Choysia and right is a Rhododendron(or is it an Azalea?) I think they look great. And I also found another Clematis, and I placed it against the little shed we have. Look these pics:
And here a more detailed one from the flowers, aren't the adorable???
And even though it wasn't a really shiny day yesterday, it still was nice enough to do something in the garden, so I was busy there for a while, replanting some plants, getting rid of a bit of weeds etc. And it felt good!

I think today will be filled with some more boaring jobs, I don;t have to explain to you, we ALL know them, hahaha! But.. before I leave you I should tell you that Minky started another blog, just for the Faerie Nuf Folk! This is the link  http://thefaerienuffolk.blogspot.com/
She keeps amazing me, it's a real special lady, and this blog can really help you if you are in a bad period of your life, or just having a bad day, and just having a look and a little reading cannot hurt you!

Okay, almost at the end now! Just reminding you of the daily downloads on our forum, if you should forget! It's a real lovely kit, when you have all the days together!
And now I have also a freebie for you. It may be a strange kind of kit, but could also be helpful. I made you 26 pages, each page for a letter of the Alphabet, so you can make your own Alphabet book. It could be about each letter representing an important even in your life, or names of people that are important fto you, or an alphabet book for your child. I think you can do a lot with it. I have to thank http://scrapkado.blogspot.com/ for the alpa I used! Also made you a few frames, to give you a start.
Have fun with it!
Also have a fantabulous day!


I had to make 3 previews, it just didn't all fit into one, but it's just one download!

Download   HERE

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Your cupboard looks wonderful.It's sooo nice to have things organized isn't it?:) I have the same problem you do though..we have outgrown ours too.LOL Jim built ours a few years ago and I LOVE it!:)He made slide out shelves for both sides and one holds the dvds and the other side holds the cds.He's great at doing woodwork etc.Just wish his back was in better shape.He's having problems with it now since he did more work on the patio over the weekend.:( Too much of a good thing I guess.
Thanks for showing us your new furniture.I am really happy for you.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

My, you've been busy. The new furniture looks great. I guess you do need another CD unit. It looks nice though. I love the photos of your garden plants. It will be so pretty in your garden once everything starts to grow and blend together.

What a wonderful idea for a kit. You always amaze me with your creativity.

I visited your friend Minky's new site. It is just delightful and very restful.

You have a wonderful day now. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list