Friday, February 19, 2010

Send Mr. Sandman in !

Goodmorning everybody!

What is it with us folks that when we want to we cannot get the sleep we need and otherwise too! If I look at my cats they don;t seem to suffer much of this problem!
I did go at a rather normal time for me to bed yesterday, but woke up, having the feeling I slept already a few hours, but looking at the clock only had about 1 1/2  hour. I know myself, so I better stand up then and take something to drink and sit around for a while, as I did. Finally after some time I got a bit sleepy again, hoorray, back to bed, woke up this morning and saw I woke up far before the alarm should go off. But then better I stand up, and take it as it is, otherwise I would end up with a headache.
Definately not the night I had in mind! Don;t feel too sorry for me, I just had to get it out of my system, LOL!
We hope for a better night today.
On the designing part not going all too much better. I did some work on a daily download but that was all. But who knows, may be that will go better in the weekend.
It isn;t that bad if you cannot sleep as you want , but after some time you are feeling a bit quaky, that's all.
Reading over this post, I realize it isn't a very uplifting one for my readers. Okay, I will try to have a better post after the weekend.
I still have a small kit for you, may be that will give you a better feeling, it's named "Fairies Holiday Spot". Have some fun with it, enjoy your weekend, and send Mr. Sandman my way today and the next few days too please!


Download    HERE

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

Edna B said...

This is a lovely little kit. The colors are so cheerful and springy.

So sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting dome good sleep. I sometimes think that comes with getting older. The only time I find it really difficult to get to sleep is when I know that I have to. I think my mind likes to play tricks with my sleep.

Tonight will be better for you. Hugs, Edna

scrapdiscount said...

AmitiƩs de Cajoline ...
Bisous !

Coleen said...

Kyra, you certainly make a pretty blog.
Just changed the name of my blog. I'm following your blog. Would you follow mine? Then I can get directly to yours from mine.
Thanks,
Coleen
http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/
http://franksukraine.blogspot.com/