Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, big shopping yesterday!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yeah, again some shopping done! I already wanted to go to our"rather cheep"supermarket for some time, but I;ll have to drag Jan with me, otherwise I cannot lift the full shopping car in and out of the tram. As usual, when I suggested it to him, he says no, not today, why do we have to go there, what do you need etc!!! Sometimes acting like a bit of grumpy old man, LOL. But at the end he comes intot the room, asking me if I am ready to go. Grrrrrmmmpppffff! Okay, so we went there, loaded quit some stuff into the car and I ws happy. You know, on Wednesdays there is also a little market in that shopping centre and you can buy some yummie cheese then, for not a very big price. So I bought that too. One lump of old cheese, one lump of VERY old cheese(oh yummie, that on a real fresh white sandwich!!!) and another piece of almost old cheese. We do eat a lot of cheese, as you can tell LOL.

The weather was rather nice to us, at least it didn;t rain. I am glad we don;t have any snow yet, it;s much too warm for it still. I saw on Edna's blog, they had already a part of that! Oh, don;t get me wrong. I love snow, specially when it has just fallen, but then the tricky thing happens. Here at the coast temperature normally doesn't go very much below zero, so at day time the snow often melts away for a part and at night it freezes again a bit and then you get the messy stuff. At day the almost melting stuff, yak, and the left overs from that turn into ice lumps again , so also not easy to walk on!
So I like it for a day or may be two, but then it's enough!

Well, you can guess that I didn;t get much done yesterday on the computer, although I did finish finally a new kit I was working on, and I surely have to make some more stuff for you! Hmmm, perhaps I get new inspiration in the weekend. Today I'll give you the 1st part of a rather big Christmaskit, named "Christmasday", tomorrow you'll get the 2nd part. In fact, I used some of the papers for my bloglayout! I was rather happy with this kit, I can say! I hope you will like this one too. The preview is from the whole kit, and in both downloads there is a mix of the papers and elements. Now you all have a great day, I will try to be creative LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here a link to a little bit larger preview, so you can see a bit more of it
http://i36.tinypic.com/6ir39f.jpg

DOWNLOAD part one HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Sounds like you had a great time shopping. Nowadays, I let Moo do most of the food shopping. He enjoys it, and I don't.

However, I do have to do a bit of shopping sometime today. I need to finish up my holiday shopping. My list is short, so hopefully, I can manage this later on today.

Your Christmas kit looks fabulous. Have a great day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Snowy said...

Oh dear- first Edna complains about Mo and Erik being grumpy , now you as well,lol- looks like I have to find some Happy pills and send them , so you can feed them to the guys-ha hah

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Looks like a lot of great goodies to play with. I love the embellishments you come up with.