Thursday, November 12, 2009

I seem to be dangerous at night!

Goodmorning everubody!

Yesterday when Jan woke up he gave me a good laugh! After getting his coffee he told me, I surely had a good night sleep. And in fact, I did have one. But next he told me, that he had to protect himself, because I was a bit dangerous. What did I do? It seems I was turning around a bit and then I waved around my arm and hit him in the face! I answeed it couldn;t have been so bad, but he said it did hurt a bit(he said it with a smile, so it shouldn;t have been that painful LOL). And he asked me if I slept well, and I said: yes, I did nd he answered he was a bit surprised because after I found my right position it seems I put my head not ON the pillow but just in between mine and his. Hmmmmmmm, I do strange things at night and completely without knowing. So I hope I was kinder to him this night, don;t know it yet. Hahaha, I wonder what I was perhaps dreaming about when I was mowing around with my arm!!!!

Girls, take today just 10 seconds time to send a good thought to hevane for Edna's brother, who is having a nasty surgery on his nose for his cancer today. And also tomorrow will not be nice for him either. Who knows, it might help a bit, if so many people are sending a same message above! Sending you a big encouragement-hug from Holland, Moo!

I saw an amazing documentary on tv yesterday on the National Geographic channel. It was about the research they do about the deep sea and all the activity that is going on there and the amazing creatures you find on depths of 6 and more kms! It's really fascinating and at the same time shows us how little there is known about that part of our earth! I love that kind of documentaries, although it isn;t something you should watch too often. Not because it isn't beautiful and interesting, but you get so much information, that it takes time to swallow it and understand it by times.

Well, I hope the guys for the roof will be here again today, he said they were coming but we'll see about that, LOL. Still some work to be done there, although the big stuff is done, I think. Next week it will be time for some more pictures, I suppose.

Let's go to the second part of the Family Photo album then. And there is a 3rd part to pick up tomorrow! Have a lovely day, you all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download Family Photo Album part2 HERE

7 comments:

Edna B said...

Thank you for your kind words for Moo. His spirits are up, and I know the comments and words that were left for him made him feel good inside.

This morning, he has already left for the second surgery, so we will be a bit nervous until he gets bck home. His spirits are good and he did let me put his photo on my blog.

I'm off now to have another cup of coffee. You have a marvelous day, my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Snowy said...

Lol- Kyra -you are not the only one! I used to hit Jason in my sleep and even called him several names. I remember none of this !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Medema said...

My Husband did too me what you did to your Husband lol, but I was smacked in the back. I thinks it is funny because he also talks in his sleep and keep kept calling our youngest daughter in his sleep he calls her Kenna doodle .

I pray your friend comes thru his surgery ok. Sending healing prayers out for your friend .


Hope you have a wonderful day :o)

Sally BC said...

Snagged yesterday's but didn't take time to TY! But today I am doubly appreciative! Thanks for the freebie - and for your time and talent!

Pam said...

thanks so much for the wonderful kit

C. Sage Deerborn said...

For some reason I thought I already had part 2, but I guess not. Thanks for another part to this fab looking kit. I can't wait to unzip it.