Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL!

Surprise, I am posting in the weekend. Well, I just wanted to wish you all a happy, yet tiny bit spooky Halloween. Have lots of fun!



Tomorrow is starting the new daily download on the forum, so I thought I might be doing some good to put up the slideshow for it on top of the blog. It;s another fantastic kit, and oh, you just have to take a look at the addon for it that's availible in the shop for a tiny price! Look at it weel and don;t you feel it tickling inside and don;t you hear a little voice whispering to you: "Please, take me for that small price, there are such great things in the add on"??

I am making fun, but we would ne greatful to everybody buying it, it helps keeping up the site.

Here the preview of the add-on




I am off again, enjoy yourselves, be careful and keep your heads a bit low, there might be some flying broom sticks and their "passengers"LOL

No comments: