Monday, December 15, 2008

I managed to have a kit!

Goodmorning everybody!

What a fine and lazy day it was yesterday! I got up rather early, had a good nights sleep, we weren't expexting anyone to come, so I even didn;t bother to to put some clothes one, I stayed in me pyjama's and morning robe, and could do a lot on the kit I was working on. That's about the only thinkg I could do yesterday. You noticed I left you without a freebielist, I am so sorry, but I couldn;t find the time for it(and to be honest, I was a bit lazy, shame on me!). I;ll make it up to you today, there will be one again.

I had hoped to do some more yesterday, especially the challenges, but no way. Had also some email to do, some blog hopping to keep updated a bit, so the day went by very quick. And after dinner just did a few this and that on the puter and then we watched some tv. But I must say it did me well!

Obvious that there isn;t to tell very much so I suppose I just show you the previews from the kit we are starting today(yes, notice well: I said previeS, more than one, I couldn;t fit it on one), it will be in three downloads. The name is Language of Flowers, I found some cute pictures, with on it a flower and it;s meaning. Of course there are not ALL flowers, give me a break! But still I think there are 20! Really hope you can use it for some scrapping.

I give you a small preview of the kit , but if I do it right, you can click it and see a bigger one, because the small one isn;t showing all so well, I think.
Okay, start of a new week, I think with lots to do, because Christmas is coming very near now!

Have a splendid day!

>



Download PART 1 Language of Flowers

4 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Kyra, this is gorgeous...Soo glad u are hooked on making vintage kits...lol...

Hugs..

Edna B said...

Kyra, this is gorgeous, and so big! Wow, thank you so much. You're an awesome lady!

Sandy said...

This is a gorgeous kit! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent & Happy Holidays to you!

Carol said...

This is so colorfull, beautiful...I can always use tags etc., can't wait to use it. Thanks so much! xoxo