Sunday, April 22, 2018

We had some awesome summery days.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, in the middle of this week we suddenly had summer here. Temperatures of around 23-25C or something like that here on the coast.
It started all on wednesday and it felt soooooooooo good!!!!
With some of those days, you really see the garden spring into life.
It is a pity though that today is the last of those wonderful days.
From tomorrow on temperatures will suddenly drop for about 10C, to just 13 or 14C.For time of year it is rather normal, but now that we are spoiled some days with that awesome weather it is hard to swallow, LOL!
But at least we had some good moments in the garden, had even take out the parasol to have a bit of shade.

We did go to my friend Heidi on Wednesday and it was a nice visit. She is doing more or less allright, but it seems that now she might have some trouble with her thyroid. So she will have some examinations, but it seems difficult to get an early appointment. I will phone her tomorrow or so to hear about it.
We planned to may be take a little walk after our visit, but just that day Jan had trouble with his back so we just go home and he could take a tablet for it an lie down for a moment.
Never mind, we will do that on another day(hopefully also with some temperatures in the twenties!).

Rest of the week was rather quiet, which is good.
I must say, that my energy level isn't at the highest lately, so  don;t get as many things done as I sometimes want. But on the other hand, it is good to be able to take some easy time now, after all the stress there was in the past half year or so.
And there is always tomorrow to do a little job, that I didn;t do today(or am I acting like an ostrich now, hmmmm????????)

I better make this a shorter post now and sit a little while in the garden, because i can see that weather already is changing, and we might get some rain later, perhaps even with some thunderstorm.
It could pass us and just happen more in the south and east of the country. I rather have that kind of weather passing by, that thunderstorms with rain and who knows some hail and hard gusts of wind suddenly coming over).

Yes time to put on the coffe for Jan and me and put a new kit on for download. It is named Sparks of Memory, and hopefully you can use it for some lovely layouts.
Have a fantastic week and stay safe!

Download   HERE

8 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Thanks so much for another adorable kit. Glad to hear you got some warmth for a bit. We are getting nice warm weather and most of the snow is gone now. So nice after spring not arriving until nearly the end of April. It will eventually get here and I guess we have to be patient but that is something I don't have much of! Lol.
Hugs to you and Jan and glad we aren't getting any bad news.

Edna B said...

I'm so glad that you are finally getting some awesome weather. We're getting some nice Spring weather lately too. Joe has been cleaning out the gardens and a few daffodils are blooming. I just love it!

Your new kit is lovely. I love the "Love" tag. Hmmm, I'll have to make a new quick page to put it in. Thank you. I want to spend a bit of time outdoors this afternoon, but after that, I'll play on my laptop. Tonight, I'll work on finishing my second tissue dolly.

I hope the rain passes you by, and you get to sit out in your garden for a while. Sorry to hear that Heidi may be having another problem. Hopefully, it will be tended to really soon. You are such a good friend to look in on her.

I am so blessed to have you for my friend. I wish you a beautiful week. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for the lovely kit. I like the doll...I believe when I go through my boxes in the storage shed I will find my doll a lot like this one.

Got to get some more packing done.
Hugs from Washington State

SiskiyouSue said...

Beautiful! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Kessa said...

Pleased to hear you have had some warmer days. Ours are now starting to cool slightly and after a summer of temperature in the low to mid and sometimes high 30s it's a welcome change. During our winters we rarely need a heavy jacket, just a tracksuit or pair of jeans and long sleeve t-shirt.

I love spending time in the garden and we are blessed to have the weather we do as I am able to grow tropical plants.

Thankyou for this lovely kit. I want to make a few pages for my parents (Mum is 85 and Dad is 90) and this will be perfect.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hello y'all! Lovely gift and thanks so much for it! I really know the feeling of no energy, but when I do have spurts of it, I overwork to catch up on things I have left undone....LOL! Glad all is going rather smoothly for you as of right now...have a terrific rest of the week and hopefully, your weather will cooperate! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download. It is good to hear that you had some warmer weather, hopefully it will return soon...