Wednesday, May 02, 2012

And May it is!

Goodmorning everybody!

Unbelievable, already we have the month of May. It started in a good way, we had nice weather yesterday, a bit of rain in the morning, but for the rest of the day lots of sun and temps were wonderful too.
So I went out yesterday, had to get some of my medicins at the pharmacy and that's tricky. Because very near to it there is the flowershop, where I tend to take a look at all the garden plants tey also sell.
And yes, I was not strong enough, came home with a few plants. I will take a picture of one of them, because that has such a vibrant purple-blueish colour, you cannot miss that one.
We still didn;t find a little table for the garden. Oh there are plenty to find, but most of te time it comes with a pair of chairs(don;t need that) or it is much too expensive. But.we will not give up, one day we will find it LOL.
I promised you a picture or two, still from the Koniinginnedag when we were in town.
I made the following one in a little parc, here a freemarket was going on(where I found my teddybear!), and I thought it was sooo nice for the kids, to watch a puppetplay-show the old way. And the kids who watched it, had great fun.
And we saw a pair of ducks with their little one. Jan had seen them a few days before and told me, at that time they had a bigger family. Now I hope that this little one will survive.
For today I am almost done with rambling, LOL. If the weather stays nice as it looks for now, may be we will do a little market visit.
But first I have some fantastic clusters including  quickpage from Arlene, made with the Charming Time kit.
Download      HERE

And which kit I will give you today? Yes, I have decided, grin......... I will give you the first part of a 2 part download(it's a bit heave loaded this one), named Embrace your Past. Think it will be great for some heritage scrapping, but can be used easily for other layouts.
Have a wonderful day!

Download part 1 Embrace your Past  HERE

7 comments:

Edna B said...

I love your photos, Kyra. The first one reminds me of when I was a little girl and my mother would take us to see a "Punch and Judy" puppet show. What beautiful memories this brought back. It's gray and rainy here, so this started my day off with a smile. Thank you, and you have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Tracey said...

Thank you Arlene for the Clustes & quick pages they are very pretty. Thank you Kyra for your wonderful kit.

Jackie said...

Thank you so much.The clusters are grate,and thank you for the kit also.You Ladies do such great work.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for part one of this useful kit...

Kay W said...

Another beautiful kit. Can't wait to play with this one. Thanks, Kyra

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!