Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Surprise, my plans worked out!!

Goodmorning everybody!

For once I achieved to do the things I had planned for Monday LOL! Well, not completely, cause I always got distrackted when I am doing things, hopeless!!
But I did the laundry, I ironed all that was waiting for it, and while I was putting away the christmas table cloths etc. I sorted out 3 boxes where I keep the Christmas pillow covers, the table cloths etc and other ones where I keep the usual pillow covers, table napkins, toppers, and such. They look nice and organized again, and hoorray got rid of some old stuff in it, that was never used again. So proud of myself LOL!
What remains is the store room for the groceries. Perhaps today will be a good day for it, weather is a bit grey and not looking to inviting.
I already did my shopping yesterday, returned home with a load of things, enough for the rest of the week or more! They had a few good deals at the supermarket of "buy one and get two"stuff and I was lucky it were things I really needed to have. I took soup, potatoes, butter for frying, two boxes of dry cat food, all in those 2 for 1 deals. Plus of course still other things for "normal"price.
I always try to look for those kind of deals, and when they occure, I first calculate if it's really worthwhile(cause you often can find it for even less money from e.g. another brand), but if it's okay, I take them. It saves some money, which is a treat for my wallet LOL!

Well, that's about it for today. I was already a bit late this morning(kind of overslept a bit) so I should get dressed and start doing something.
I think I have a fun kit for you today, about Circus life! It's named "The Old Circus".
Have a lovely day!
Download     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Gosh, I got worn out just thinking of everything you did in just one day! Good for you, girl. I don't have the energy I used to have. I do the most important things, and the rest gets done as I have the energy.

Now you deserve a fantastic day of rest and play. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

How busy you have been! And then you give us this great kit. Thank you.

muttidesaski said...

mercu pour ce joli kit