Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I worked hard!

Goodmorning everybody!

After finishining my post yesterday, first watched a little quiz on tv, for about 20 minutes, then I got dressed and went into the kitchen. Wow, i was busy there with my veggies for almost 2 hours, cutting, quick cooking(not completely cooked through), putting into another bowl or into a strainer, cause I needed the pan again. In between I just took a 5 minute break for a sandwich and went on again. Well, by the time I had all the stuff in portions in freezer bags, still open to let it coll down, I was really glad to be able to sit down for a while!
But it's all done and I am happy about it.

I feel very sorry for folks who have to deal with "heavy"weather as we say it here, like in America and Australia!
Seeing and hearing that at the news, we should be ashamed of ourselves to complain!
This morning I took a peep out of the kitchen window and oh how lovely, there were about 5 or 6 great tits flying happily around in my garden. It may not seem a big event for a lot of you, but here in town you don't get to see as many different species as you do in the countryside. And the more, while there are a lot of cats around too. And although the weather is gray at the moment, and it is raining a bit, I was feeling all happy!

After all the veggie-stuff, I could finish up a kit and also I've made a quickpage from one of Minky's gifts. Go to her blog and there she writes on which of her blogs you can find it.
Soon I will have a new slideshow at the top of my blog, of the new February weekly download of the forum. First contribution will be there this Friday! There are beautiful downloads, so don;t miss that!

I hope that the rain will stop later today, I really want to go out for a moment, for a hsort shopping tour actually. Then I should turn the washing machine on, yep, it's filled again and may even do some ironing, we'll see about that LOL. I may skip it today, taking a kind of "almost day off"today.
What about the freebie today? I have a mini Valentine kit for you and I think we will start with a new short daily download tomorrow.
And before I forget I want to wish all my friends and all people who celebrate the holiday of Imbolc a very Blessed, Shiny and Inspiring Imbolc! You can read more about this day on Minky's blog too!

Hope you like this mini kit and wish you all a wonderful day!
Download     HERE

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 02, 2011. Thanks again.