Thursday, March 04, 2010

Looking great outside

Goodmorning everybody!

Well. the council elections are done, let's see what that will give for the town after they formed the real council, haha! If this is an indication for the government election in 3 months it could be interesting, but people can change rather quick from opinion.
Not much exciting to tell about yesterday. In fact you could describe it as a rather dull day, which I don;t mind, as you know.
May be I will take a half hour or so this afternoon in the garden, if weather stays the way it looks at the moment. Temperature is a bit lower than last year this time of year, but sun is doing it's best to shine, and that already makes you feel a bit better. Have to go out today, must get new medicins and must have a refill for my printer cartridges. I might even make an appointment at the haridresser and have to do a few grocerie shopping
As always work enough to be done on the computer. New challenges are posted on the forum, have to work on some new freebies, so I think I will have a nice filled day LOL.
Now that the Gemstones serie is finished time for a "normal"freebie, and I have a small kit for you.
I named it 'Silence" and perhaps some of you can use it for a great layout.
You have a wonderful day!

Download     HERE

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful kit. Thanks so much for sharing
Sarah

Sarah said...

Hi Folks,

Can anyone make Kyra a blinkie for
her freebielist page?
Thanks,
Sarah
http://swanladycreations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Karen said...

This is such a lovely kit - thank you!

shipleyke said...

I love it!!! Great job. Posted a link at Dig'n Designs