Monday, December 15, 2008

I managed to have a kit!

Goodmorning everybody!

What a fine and lazy day it was yesterday! I got up rather early, had a good nights sleep, we weren't expexting anyone to come, so I even didn;t bother to to put some clothes one, I stayed in me pyjama's and morning robe, and could do a lot on the kit I was working on. That's about the only thinkg I could do yesterday. You noticed I left you without a freebielist, I am so sorry, but I couldn;t find the time for it(and to be honest, I was a bit lazy, shame on me!). I;ll make it up to you today, there will be one again.

I had hoped to do some more yesterday, especially the challenges, but no way. Had also some email to do, some blog hopping to keep updated a bit, so the day went by very quick. And after dinner just did a few this and that on the puter and then we watched some tv. But I must say it did me well!

Obvious that there isn;t to tell very much so I suppose I just show you the previews from the kit we are starting today(yes, notice well: I said previeS, more than one, I couldn;t fit it on one), it will be in three downloads. The name is Language of Flowers, I found some cute pictures, with on it a flower and it;s meaning. Of course there are not ALL flowers, give me a break! But still I think there are 20! Really hope you can use it for some scrapping.

I give you a small preview of the kit , but if I do it right, you can click it and see a bigger one, because the small one isn;t showing all so well, I think.
Okay, start of a new week, I think with lots to do, because Christmas is coming very near now!

Have a splendid day!

>



Download PART 1 Language of Flowers

6 comments:

Cat said...

Kyra, this is gorgeous...Soo glad u are hooked on making vintage kits...lol...

Hugs..

Edna B said...

Kyra, this is gorgeous, and so big! Wow, thank you so much. You're an awesome lady!

Sandy said...

This is a gorgeous kit! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent & Happy Holidays to you!

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Carol said...

This is so colorfull, beautiful...I can always use tags etc., can't wait to use it. Thanks so much! xoxo