Sunday, February 17, 2019

Looks like springtime here!

Goodafternoon everybody!

Yes, it really looks and even at daytime it feels like a bit of Spring here.
We have sunshine, almost no wind and temperatures can go up to around 13-15C!!! Middle of this week it will drop a tiny bit, but it seems to go up again towards next weekend.

You can really see it in the garden, that temperature is going up(although at night we still have temps around zero!), everywhere I see sprouts of the bulbs coming up, snowdrops are blooming and it is such a good feeling! Hopefully we will not have a teriible weather dip in March or April!

Last Tuesday I went to the echografy and the doctor there told me right away he couldn;t see anything abnormal so that already was a relief! Now i have to go to the internist on this Tuesday to hear about the results of the gastroscopie. I still have at times a not nice feeling in the tummy area, but after a while it disappears again. So I have no idea what causes it, but it still is annoying to say the least.
Well, we'll know perhaps more in a few days.

I don;t know if it is because of the nice weather, but Jan suddenly became rather active. He washed the large curtains at the back and also cleaned the windows there(in and outside!). Wow, I was amazed(also a bit worried, because he has really to take care of his back, he must not strain his back too much!
But okay, he felt good about it. Then he also started to sow several seeds, some of them already are showing a tiny little thing of green above the soil!
Some of the pots in the mini greenhouses are already standing outside, because of the great temperatures at the moment. But also some of them are still in the room, they need warmer temperatures.
We;ll see how many of them will come to bloom. Every year it is a suprise.

Oh, I am proud of myself too! I made an important phonecall to the taxoffice, to get an answer for a question that could be important. Okay, it took me about 1 1/2 hour on the phone( can you believe that????), but at the end I got my answer, pfffffff. I must say that everybody I got on the line was very nice and helpfull in their own way. They only once ut me through to a completely unnecessary(read: wrong) departement but after some putting thourgh to different collegues I finally arrived at the right department and got what I wanted. I needed it for the taxes, and  now i could send all the papers to my accountant, which I did just yesterday!
Wow, now I only have to phone him next week, for a little thing and then the accountant can do his work. Whoopee!

I promised myself today a quiet day, and so it will be, LOL!
Still I did one more job today, and that was cutting Jan's hair. It was really needed, there was no coupe in it anymore, way too long and messy! Now he looks much better again.

I even managed yesterday to finish and upload a new kit for you. I named it Idyllic Day. And I hope to make another one this week, but somehow I seem to lack time and when there is some time for it I lack the energy, or inspiration. A problem which is difficult to solve, but we will, at a time, hahaha.
Time to end this post now and have a cup of tea I think.
Wishing you a wonderful week.
Download   HERE




8 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Your new kit is lovely. Thank you. I could use some of those bottles for lotions. I think I will try making a few lotions, etc this Spring. This will be a fun project to do out on the porch.

I'm glad your doctor visit went well. I'm hoping your next visit will finally be able to fix your tummy problem. I think it's awesome that Spring is finally coming to your part of the world. It should be here in a few weeks too. I can't wait!

I'm so jealous. Jan already has plants growing! Wow! I will have to wait until we get back from Florida, then maybe I can plant some little plants too.

Today I'm putting together some things that need to be ready for packing. I'm not taking a big suitcase with me so I may have to mail myself a box to arrive in Florida when I do.

I'm off now. Got to keep going or I'll get side-tracked. hahaha. You have a wonderful week my friend, hugs, Edna B.

hummerdawn said...

How wonderfully things seem to be going. You are lucky with the nice weather. We are still cold, windy and snow off and on. Oh well. Spring not that far off now.It is so nice to see you have all new beginnings happening with your plants. I hope too that you don't get any bad weather this spring either. Thank you for the beautiful kit. Happy to hear the tests seem to be doing really well too. Good luck and hugs to both.

Maddy said...

Thank you - very pretty!

Beth Reed said...

Oh Kyra I do so apologize for such a long time coming to your blog. I loved reading your comments to my blog and now that Blogger has done so different with their comments and such I cannot respond directly to you anymore.

I am really glad that you have green popping up. I cannot wait until spring is really here. I will wait until Good Friday to plant anything. In memory of my Cisco. He passed last year on Good Friday morning.
I have Foxy sometimes so it helps but I am going to really focus on a little one of my own.

It is time for me to close for now and shower and take my meds and head for bed. I shall come back soon. Oh and so glad that Jan is doing better and I hope you get good test results... Hugs, Beth

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks loads for the lovely kit....it's a cold rainy day here. Just trying to play catch up again. Have a wonderful week ahead! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download...

Gala said...

Это хорошо,когда здоровье лучше и погода прекрасная...все радует! Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you. I'm a bit late in picking up this new one...family crisis. Seems to be settled down again. Like it this way. Thank you for another lovely kit.