Monday, July 16, 2018

Still real summer around here

Goodmorning everybody!

yes, I am a day late, sorry for that. yesterday I started already late, took a longer sleep, then only got into moveing around very slowly.
After I had a little breakfast, I first took care of the dinner. I wanted to make a kind of stew, so that needed time on the stove.
Well, I did that, then there was a laundry waiting for me to be hanged out, and then I thought it might be good to take a break with a cup of coffee in the garden.
with all the good weather we have now, we should take advantage of it, even if we could do with some rain every now and then. But okay, let's not complain, in winter we long for warmer weather and now that we finally have some real summer we should take it as it comes.
After the coffee break I first did some other little jobs and then it was a bit late in the afternoon and to be honest I had no energy to start up the computer.
So here i am a day later.

it is no big deal, and there isn;t much to tell, we have a rather quiet life at the moment, which I am thankful for!
I do my things around the house, and try to make an outing every day. We have to keep moving and taking a walk is good for your health and muscles too.

All is growing as it should do in the garden(well, more or less) and I am trying to get an idea what we will plant next year. As I said last week, we certainly will sow lots of cornflowers for one, also have some poppies around and I like them too. And I think I will try some more cottage garden like flowers, so we will have more blooms and colour in the garden. That's only the idea, now the execution, LOL!

I have managed to finish a kit for you, now  will have to do some designing this week, because I don;t have any kits in stock anymore!
Perhaps I will make a few smaller ones, and then in between I can be busy on some larger ones, We'll see how the week will devellop.

P.S. I wanted to post the preview of the kit and what did I notice! I uploaded the kit to Mediafire, but I didn;t make a preview of the kit ! Oh, what a dombo. So now i am going to make quicky a preview,

For now I wish everyone a wonderful week.

Download   HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. What a cute kit. I love the little bird and the carousel horse. That horse brings back memories of some fun times. I'm so glad that you get to spend lots of time in the garden. I'm counting my tomatoes too. Yesterday, I picked all "one" of them. hahahaha. I'm thinking that the greenhouse may be saving them but it is slowing down their growth. A lesson learned. You have a wonderful week my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you sweet lady, not been on the computer much, had my router go out and was offline for 3 days...and it has been miserably hot and dry and really awful air quality, so to keep my asthma under control, I've pretty much shut myself inside in the AC....Lazy too! LOL! Anyhow, you and Jan have a fantastic week ahead! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download...