Sunday, June 17, 2018

Still taking a bit care of Hinkie

Goodafternoon everybody!

Our weather is a bit in a little dip. Not really cold, but we miss a bit of sunshine. However things should change midweek. Then temps will go up to around 25C for a day or two, then it will drop again somewaht to 21C. still nice and it is very dry, so this evening Jan will have to water the garden to keep everything alive.

Hinkie is coming around every day. And often when  whistle he knows he can fly in and he gets something to eat. He eats breadcrumbs, but he is very keen on apple, so i cut him some slices in little dices.
Poor thing has a bit of hard times I think. And it looked as if he is hurt slightly as I noticed this morning. Perhaps he had a fight. It isn't really bad but I hope he finds some safe places where he can rest and recover.

This week was a quiet week, I did the usual things and last Thursday the World Championship Football in Russia started and we already saw some interesting matches. Tomorrow the Belgian team will play its first match and we are supporting them from our couch LOL. Yeah, as we don;t have our own team playing there, it is fun to support another and then it should be Belgium. And they have a quite good team too, so i hope they will come very far.

I am not very creative at the moment, I spend time of course with the usual things we have to do, then if possible, I spend some time in the garden, just sitting a bit or keeping the borders and pots in order, then have to take care of Hinkie and also the parakeets and some other birds that visit our garden, and at the moment we watch the football(there are around 3 matches a day, yes that is a lot so not much other time is left over.
Must say that the cut on computering isn;t feeling bad at all.! I think that towards autumn and winter I will do more again.
Hmmm, still have to keep up the stock a bit, so must persuade myself to do something next week. I have already half a kit ready, so that should be done rather quickly.

On the other hand you could say I am acting a bit lazy, talking computer and designing and probably you are right about that LOL.
But it just feels so good at the moment, specially after the rather hectic times we had.

Now i see that the sun is coming through the clouds  a little bit, so perhaps a good time to take a walk in the garden and do some small things(I must look into my tomatoe plants, they are all starting to produce flowers now and I have to remove all the side shoots with leaves so that all energy can go to forming the fruit).

I have for you the clusters Arlene made with the Believe in the Magic kit.
Have a fantastic week and till next week.
Download   HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Arlene's clusters are lovely. Thank you. I'm so glad that little HInkie is still coming by for his dinner. Have you thought to make him a comfy little bird house to rest in? Maybe if it is close to the house so that he feels safe?

Our tomato plants are still doing great. No tomatoes yet, but the plants are looking healthy. I'll bet it's wonderful sitting out by your garden. Pogo and I are on our way out to sit on the porch and enjoy watching the birds. You and Jan have a wonderful week, my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely clusters.
Kyra it is good for the heart and soul to take time to relax in the outdoors. I hope you get plenty more lovely days to sit and relax before your weather gets cold.
Hinkie is a very lucky bird to have you to look out for him or her...