Sunday, September 03, 2017

Sorry for not being around more.

Goodafternoon everybody!

First a sooo big thank you to everybody for their sweet comment on Brodski's passing away. And you are all so understanding towards me for not being around on the blog so much lately due to all kind of things.
Well, it is now about 1 1/2 week ago that we brought Brodski to the vet and it is still very strange at times inm the house. There are so many little "habits" that we were used to, some of them occured almost thoughtless. In the morening looking around were he is sitting in the garden, walking in the kitchen and looking at the floor to see if he still has something to eat in his bowl. As jan said, I go into the garden and there always was Brodski greeting me, and now I am looking around to see why it takes so much time.
I assume it will take some more time to get all those little things out of our system. And this time it also is  bit different. When in the past a cat passed away there always was one or were even two to look after. Now there is no pet at all anymore. Very weird experience.
Last week I am worried also some about Jan, he isn;t feeling too well, but I don;t know what is bothering him exactly. Well, that is him, he doesn't want to tell me, because he know I will worry, but he forgets I am probably worrying more not knowing than otherwise.
I finally got him so far that he may call his doctor in the hospital to tell her what is bothering. Perhaps best thing to do, and hopefully he will do so tomorrow.
I really don't know what is wrong this year, one thing after another is happening, I really had quite enough of it and really wish that we could have at lest a few months of boring everyday life again.
As I read this post it isn;t the most exciting and happy one, I guess.
It will get better, I am sure of it. Just have to think so, after rain, and even after lots of it, there will be sunshine again, one day.
I am moaning about things and then I think of all people whoo have a really hard time in the Houston area, that is a lot worse.
and on the other side of the world, in Myanmar and bangladesh there also are terrible floods and a disaster is happening there again.
The world is getting crazy at times and the weather is joining this now.
So as you see, lots of people are struggling with life at moments, but mankind is in general strong and will survive one way or the other.

Before I close, once again I thank you all for staying around and sending me uplifting messages, it is heartwarming and I am very grateful for it.
Well, this was a little update, so you know I am still there, LOL.
Looking around in my files I found a kit I made already some time ago, so I will post that. It is named Summer Glory, so it is on about the right time. 
Till next time .
Download   HERE



7 comments:

Edna B said...

Kyra, I'm so happy to see you back here again. I agree, this has been a wicked year for lots of folks. It's only a few months till the next new year and I'm hoping it brings good things to everyone. It takes time to get over the loss of a loved one. Maybe one day you'll be able to visit the shelter and find another kitty who needs a loving home.

Such an adorable little kit. Thank you. I love the little birds. I'll have to see if I can make a new quick page to use them in.

Now I'm off to make a fresh cup of coffee. You take care my friend, and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

hummerdawn said...

Thanks so much for sharing a kit with those beautiful birds. All birds are my favourites!!
It certainly will take time to get over Brodskis' passing and it is wonderful that you have so many purrfect! memories of him.
Hoping Jan gets to the Dr to get himself feeling better again. Prayers to both of you. So nice to see a little report from you again. Hugs.

Gala said...

Великолепно!!! Большое спасибо!

Grandma Sarge said...

It was great to see a new date on your blog. I've really missed reading it. And you're right it takes time to heal from even a pet leaving us. My little one managed to slip through the fence and I couldn't find her and she wasn't answering my call her name. I was in a panic...got my walker and walked up and down the street in my PJs no less crying and calling her name. Worse part was she had found a place in the house to hide. She wasn't running the neighborhood at all.

Thanks for the little kit. I particularly like the pretty blue bird.

Get Jan some of those BCD capsules. They come from the Hemp but they are not the Cannabis. I take them to settle my stress level they might help the heart as well, or so the web page said. They are perfectly legal and you can buy them on the internet. When I get the web page found again, I'll send you a link. They don't make you high or anything like Marijuana so you don't have to worry about that. They aren't covered under any insurance though so it's out of pocket money. I think my last two bottles cost about $30+ each. not sure how much. will have to order another bottle soon.

Take care and have a good week.
HUGs from Corrine

fl_connie said...

Ah, Kyra, I want to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. You make me feel like neighbors - and I don't have any of those out here in the country in Alabama, USA. I also am grieving for Brodski - he reminded me of a kitty I used to have (years ago and still missing him).

Silly of me, I know - but that's that.

Anyhow, take care of you & Jan & I hope your sense of loss will lighten up in the days to come.
Connie

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. Finally caught up again...

Jerrie said...

This is beautiful. Thank You very much!