Monday, July 17, 2017

I am still alive

Hello everybody!

just a short notice that from Friday i had serious backtrouble. couldn't almost move up or down or whatever, of course happened Friday afternoon, so couldn;t get to my doctor. I really had quite a lot of pain. Wasn't a happy weekend. Think I have the kind of arthritis or inflammation again. Today went to doctor got pills.
It already is a little bit better today.
so as soon as  can sit normally and for longer time again I will be back.
Don;t worry too much, it just happens every now and then.
Have a wonderful week.

8 comments:

Grandma Sarge said...

Hope you get better soon. I know about pain in the back. Not a pretty sight nor is it a happy occasion.

Sojournstar Media said...

feel better

hummerdawn said...

Oh my. Take care of yourself. I have osteoarthritis and know what you are going through. Hoping you get well soon.

Edna B said...

So sorry to hear that you are having so much pain. Take your pills and get well. I miss your smile!! If it's not too hot, now would be a great time to just lay out in the garden area and watch the birds. You have a great week my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Do hope you are feeling a lot better lovely lady xx

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie,
I am so very sorry that this is causing you pain. Of course it had to happen on a weekend.
Take care of you.
I was going to email you but I will wait a few days so that you can rest up. I am sure that sitting at the computer for longer than necessary is very hard.
Hugs, xoxoxo Beth

Linda said...

Hello Kyra, I do hope you are feeling a lot better by now. Hopefully the weather at your place is still nice and you can enjoy the garden...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

O No, my friend, hope you are much better soon. I do understand the aggravation and frustration though, I experience the arthritis inflammation quite often...sucks to get older, but better than the alternative, just take care and the meds to get the pain back to something tolerable. Hugs sent your way and hope this week will be kinder to you! love, Mat