Saturday, June 18, 2016

I've been öut'for a day and half.

Goodmorning everybody!

I am posting later in the week than planned, but as so often, when I plan something, it doesn;t happen.
well, this time too. 
Thursday I woke up rather early, nothing unusual to that, so I went for some grocerie shopping, to have it done with. all okay,
but after  cleared all away early afternoon I felt sooo tired and I just went for a nap. After an hour or so I woke up, but didn;t feel much better, in fact I felt worse.
Okay, that can happen, so I took womething to eat, which wasn;t tasting at all, then made everything ready for dinner and put on my comfy, warm, fuzzy pyama's. In the evening it wasnt better, had also a headache that wouldn;t go away, so early evening I took a warm fleece blanket and lay down on the other couch and then slept a bit. waked up sweating terribly, drinked some went to sleep again.
Yesterday I felt already a lot better, so  took a shower and popped back into another pair of fuzzy pyamas and stayed on low profile.
I think today I chased away the bugs or whatever it was(probably catched some kind of cold, who knows), I will keep relaed today too, stay warm and just hope it will be gone by this evening completely.
The weather has been rather good, although temps are a bit low. we had some rain, but also large periods with sunshine and then it felt oh so good outside.
But happy news! Today starts with some rain, may be pater the sun will come through the clouds but starting next week we will have lovely temperatures and lots of sunshine again, about 20-25 C.
Just hope the weather will get a bit steadier than it has been.

Our garden is showing more and more blooms, soon some lilies will open their buds and I just saw the first flower on a tomatoe plant.
May be I will make some new photos net week. I've bought some small hanging petuni's and some hanging pots, they are such sweet plants in happy colors.
For now I have some clusters and quickpage from arlene, made with the Sailors and the Sea kit.
Hope you can use them for some great photos.
Have a fantastic weekend and stay healthy and safe.
Download   HERE
 
 

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good for you for getting lots of rest. I hope that "bug" is gone by now. It's not fun being laid up with all this beautiful weather. At least maybe you could sit out in your garden and soak up some sunshine. I can't wait to see photos of your new blossoms. I love it when all these beautiful new surprises pop open in the garden. You take care of you my friend and have a fabulous weekend. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Sorry to hear you had such a rotten day or so! Must have been one of those stomach bugs. glad now all is well. I'm afraid to post a picture of my garden. You would have an attack of some kind! Since my 'header' into the stone wall, I haven't been able to do anything out there and neither has anyone else either. I'm so disappointed it makes want to sit down and cry!

Thanks to Arlene for the lovely clusters and QP! Going to make a picture this afternoon, after Lunch..

Unknown said...

Hi Kyra,
Thank you for the lovely kit. I adore your kits and of course Arlene's clusters and frames.

I hope that all goes nice with your weather. It is really hot here. I am in the U.S. so we are in our summer time here. Gardens are lovely to look at any time of the year but there is just something special about a spring garden bursting forth new life.

Have a wonderful week. Beth

P.S. This will say Garla which is my first name but I go by my middle name which is Beth. Take care and many thanks.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. I hope your temperatures cool down a little for you soon...