Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Grasping on to the nice weather, LOL.

Goodmorning everybody!

Sounds rather desperate, that title of my post, but I am not, don;t worry. But it always is tricky here for how long that weather will last. Still today it will be real nice, tomorrow there is change in the air and then temperatures will drop again to around 19 or 21 C, which isn;t all too bad, still big diffenrence with the weekend and yesterday, when we had 24-28 C.
well, Jan and I had ourselves a little walk yesterday I thought we should take advantage of that good weather.
So we went to the park not all too far to walk and had a nice walk there.
Don;t have a lot of photo though, but made you one of a canal we passed with a lot of "houseboats". You can even see that some have a little garden. It isn;t the most beautiful canal with those boats but still nice.
When we came home we had time to sit for a while in the garde just doing nothing. I had an easy task for dinnerpreparation. Sunday I made canneloni and there was so much left of it that we could have another meal from it. Just some salad to it and ready!

Also yesterday my friend Heidi had her birthday, so  phoned her already early in the morning to give her my best birthdaywishes. She didn;t have a birthday party, because everybody was working and to school, so only in the afternoon some family should come along for a little drink and then for dinner they would go out to a restaurant( I think only Heidi, Danny and Severine).

I have such fun watching the birdies that come for some food in my garden. I managed to come at about 1 mtr.close to a parakeet. I don;t expect that I will be able to touch them one day, but it is nice that they aren;t too easily scared off.
Still have not a clou what I will do today. There is some laundry that needs ironing, so may be  will take half an hour this morning and get rid of that.
And may be I will go to town centre for a moment this afternoon.
Jan also need to go out, because one of the tires of his bike is finished, kaputt! So he needs to get a new one and he will probably take two, to have a new set all along.
Today I have the clusters from Glimpse of summer, that Arlene made.
Have a lovely day.
Download   HERE


4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Oh my, what lovely photos! Such a beautiful parakeet (or parrot?) that visits your garden. I love the photo of the houseboat. I've always thought I might like to vacation on one of these. It would be so interesting.

Foot is a little better today, and I have an appointment to see doctor on Thursday. At least I'm walking again. The sun is bright, and temps are in the 80's today. Starting tomorrow we'll have a week or more with temps in the 70's. That will be so nice.

Now I must go post on my blog. You have a beautiful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

Grandma Sarge said...

Good morning from Washington State, Last week when you posted these cluster, my cptr and Media fire wern't having a nice day. I gave up downloading them...actually gave up on the internet. It really wasn't my cptr or media fire...it is the new internet provider I have. They drop me 3 or 4 times a week, usually when I'm in the middle of something. Today it's behaving a little better. I've been threatening to jump ship and when I called the service desk last week I told them I was not happy and I was thinking of dumpin them.

Thank you to Arlene for the pretty clusters..P.S. I love your garden and your visitor. I have a visitor too...Sammy jr. squirrel. sammy Sr was the critter who blacked us out a few months ago by getting zapped at the transformer pole.. RIP Sammy Sr.