Monday, December 28, 2015

Quick post after awesome Christmas

Goodmorning everybody!

I hope everybody had a good Christmas, although from the news there were some terrible items, about tornado's in America and floods in Great Britain and nature fires in Spain.
Will it ever happen that all over the world people will be able to have a peaceful and joyful Christmas?

It makes us realize that we are still the blessed ones and let's cherish that.
Jan and I had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas day we opened our presents and we had such fun with them. Then Jan had to go to work(and he had his Christmas sweater on, yeah!!!!, and he told me that it made the elderly smile, so it did it's job)), so I had plenty of time to prepare our little table.
And when he came home we had our meat fondue and it tasted yummie! we watched a great show first on German television and later on  Dutch television , which was a show by AndrĂ© Rieu and his orchester  and we just loved it! So we had a great evening.
Next day we just took it real easy and we had so much left over that we could have another fondue, LOL.
Yesterday nothing much happened, it was just a fantastic relaxed day.

Now we will have to pick up "normal"life for a few days, and wait for the New Year to arrive.
But before that starts I still have a Christmas kit for you, it's the one that I used for my bloglayout.
Named Modest Christmas, and of course the clusters from Arlene!
I hope that thses last days in 2015 will be quiet for all of us and that the jump into the new year will be safe too!
Have a lovely day.


 Download    HERE

Download   HERE


7 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

thanks so much dear friend. So glad y'all had a great CHRISTmas, I did too with my fur babies having a blast opening gifts and paying with the wrapping/tissue paper. I took lots of photos! The day after was a horrible one, going to my blog when I finish here so I can write about it! Love and hugs sent your way for a very joyous, prosperous and healthy new year! Mat

Edna B said...

I have to agree, we are so very lucky to enjoy our wonderful Christmas. I watch the Weather Channel and it is disheartening to see all the chaos everywhere from the horrible bad storms.

We are supposed to get snow during the night tonight, then it will change over to rain for tomorrow. At least that's what the forecast says. We'll have to wait and see.

I love your purple kit and Arlene's add-ons. The colors are beautiful. Thank you to both of you.

Now I think I'll get busy and post my own blog. I'm running out of morning. haha. I did my best to sleep in as late as possible today.

You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Mary Tincher said...

Kyra, Thanks to you and Arlene! Have a wonderful 2016.

Grandma Sarge said...

What a beautiful kit. Thank you for sharing it with us. And I also had a great Christmas and yesterday (Sunday) I spent the afternoon with my daughter at my old house. We have reconciled and are enjoying each other's company on Sunday usually since she is working now at a job 5 days a week.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year. I watch it on TV. I used to go out and Party Hearty but not any more!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the gorgeous kit!

I'm glad your Christmas was wonderful. can't believe 2016 is almost here. Happy New Year! I hope it's a good year for us all!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for these lovely pieces.
Kyra it is good to hear you and Jan enjoyed your Christmas Day...

Edna B said...

I say shame on me. I came here before, read your post, and then left without posting. I thought I had posted a comment, but I guess my thought was no so.

Your pears sound delicious. Especially the whipped cream. Yum! I don't do a lot of fancy cooking or baking any more. Nobody here to enjoy it.

Tomorrow night will be New Year's Eve. Pogo and I will have a quiet evening here and watch the fireworks on TV. (That's if I can stay awake long enough. haha.

Pogo fell asleep on his new chair this afternoon, and forgot to sit by the door to watch for Joe. He almost missed his turkey treat, poor doggie.

Well, I'm off now to finish my blog reading. You have a wonderful evening, and I wish both you and Jan a very good New Year filled with good health and happiness. Hugs, Edna B.