Friday, April 24, 2015

First training is done.

Goodafternoon everybody!

Pfew, I am glad I can sit and relax.
Yesterday was a full day for me, in the morning the language class and in the afternoon the first training.
The class in the morning was nice, and this time we had a whole group of 9. That is how it should be every time.
I did had time to go home and have something to eat and then had to leave again for the training.
It was easy to find, and as I always try to do, I was on time( some time before, actually).
Big building, and a kind of labyrinth to find your way. But we all found our classroom and first thing to do was making a little card with our name written on it. It was a rather large group, I think there were abot 15 people. Most of them were in the age of 45-65. Seems a nice group to me.
The "teacher"was a yound lady, who did it very well.
We already had to do some tasks during the class, which went very well. Only thing I regret a bit that it was kind of theoratical, but may be that was only the step, I hope to have more "practical" tips and perhaps excercises in the next times.
I think I've even made some "intelligent"remarks during the class LOL!
But at the end end of the day I was glad to go home. It all  ended around 16,00 hours, and because the weather was nice, I decided to walk home. all together it isn;t too far, just about half an hour.
Home again I could sit for a moment and tell Jan a bit about it. Then it was time for dinner preparatin, and I had something that was easy and quick. Yeah, I had thought about it in advance, hahaha.
Then finally I could put on my sweat pants and a comfy sweater and sit down and relax. Gosh, I really was feeling a bit tired, but understandable, I was up at 7 a.m. that day and that is early for me!

This morning I had no chance to post on my blog, because I had an appointment at the hospital, my yearly control for my epilepsie. It was even nicer weather today, so I walked to the hospital, about 20 minutes walk, in very moderate pace. And of course the doctor had a delay of her consultation of around 20 minutes. That happens all the time. Still not too bad and once in her room I was out very quickly. Nothing special t talk about, but she wanted to have a new blood sample of me(last check was in 2012) and after the consultation I straight went to the blood collection and I was lucky. Had to wait only for a couple of minutes, so that was done quick. The doctor will phone me about the result in a week or two.

And then I walked home again. Why not, sun was shining and temperature was nice. On the way home I made a little detour do a few errands and then arrived home at noon. And I have done walking now for a while, gosh! Got me a cup of coffee and then really felt I needed a nap. So I did and now I am feeling all fine again.
Probably today will be the last really nice day, weather will change over the weekend and temperatures will drop drastically to about 53-56 F. That isn;t nice!!! But there is nothing we can do about it, only hope it will not last too long and that soon we will have back some nice warm weather, that will last for quite some time.

Last thing to do now is posting the freebie for you. This time a kit named "Mandy".
ope you will have some fun with it.
Have a wonderful weekend, safe and sound!

Download    HERE


Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. It sounds like your day was very interesting indeed. I think that learning new things is always fun.

Our daytime temps these days is in the mid 50'sF too. It is nice though. The sun is shining and the wind has settled down. Our nights drop back down to the upper 30's which makes it nice for sleeping.

I think I'm beginning to heal, but the cough is now making me quite achy. Hopefully, this will soon pass. Kyra, don't get old! You heal faster when you are younger. haha.

You have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Corrine Corbin said...

Very cute elements so I can find some of my older pics and make them up into scrapbook pages. Easier than sifting through boxes of old photos. Like telling a story.

Thank you very much for sharing. I'm going to try my hand at crocheting. It's been awhile since I've done anything and I never did learn to read pattern. That will be something new.

Have a great weekend. and God Bless!

Stacey said...

another gorgeous kit! thanks so much! I'm glad you had nice weather and hope you can relax this weekend and enjoy your garden. Also glad the training went well and hope things work out for you there!

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing this pretty kit! I love the roses!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

very pretty kit Kyra, THANK YOU! We had lots of really rough stormy weather this weekend, with all the lightning strikes I wasn't about to turn on my computer....LOL! We have nice temps (mid 60's) and partial sunshine today...i have all my windows open to "dust" my house...(TX is really dusty when the wind blows)! Glad you are enjoying your lovely weather and your new "job". Have a happy week ahead. Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this wonderful download.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your first day of training and that all went well with your Doctor visit...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Mandy. The colors are beautiful. I hope you are feeling much better