Monday, December 08, 2014

Second interview done

Goodafternoon everybody!

Yes. late today with posting, but this morning I had to prepare for the interview, take a shower, eat something and such and when I sit at the computer I forget time, so I thought it better to wait posting till now.
The interview went well, was rather relaxing, I must say.
Not that it brought something really new, but we talked a bit about volunteerwork and I showed the guy one I had printed out and thought would be great to do. He looked rather surprised, in a good way, and than I boosted a bit about myself, that I speak several languages and so and asked him if he could contact that organization, sort of clearing the path there. He agreed to do that, and now i will try to phone them or mail them this week and may beIi will be lucky to get the function. Although it isn't payed., it might lead to a payed job, who knows. There is a kind of tiny small volunteerfee though, I have no idea how much,but for now every euro extra is great.

Saturday I started with Christmas decoration, yeah! Jan went out for a moment, for a little walk and I took out all the Christmas fleece blankets and put them on the couches. Also on some furniture there are now Christmas doylies and that is as far as I got that day(well, I also did at the same time some vacuum cleaning of the couches and the room too, and we thought we might go on on Sunday, but we didn;t, LOL.
But during the time I had my interview Jan took out the manger, it's still the one my father made, and cleaned it and gave it a coat with oil. And it is looking all shiny again. Wonderful.
So may be we will continue tomorrow, putting up the tree and so on.
Will be a good distraction for us, not to think too much about the hearing on Wednesday.
This could be rather important, you know. If Jan gets a percentage of disability, he can try to find some work, but it will not be so straining, cause he can work less hours and then the income will be better too.
Then we get payed of course Jan's wages, and the amount that is short to reach the minimum wages will be payed by the WIA( that is the council for disability).
Hmmm, is there perhaps a new light at the end of the tunnel? I sure hope so.

Okay, enough of serious talk, just after I arrived home I had a phonecall from Heidi. so we talked a bit and are all up to date with eachother again, LOL. She will be away with Christmas for about a week and she asked me if we could take care of her fish. Of course we will. We only need to give them some food every other day, so no problem.
It was nice to talk to her after a couple of weeks, and we had a few good laughs too!
 
I have a new kit for you, and it's a Christmas one, of course.
This one is named "Santa wears Pink today". I thought it a rather intriguing title.
Now I think I will play for a little while in Photoshop and then it's time for dinner already. But I had made yesterday a meal for two days, smart hey? So I only have to warm it up in the oven.

Have a wonderful day!
Download   HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

I'm so glad that your interview went well. That volunteer position sounds very interesting. Hopefully it will be located on a bus route so that you do not have to be out walking in bad weather.

Yes, I agree it is quite smart to cook two days meals at once. I do that a lot too. Besides, it's easier for me to cook for two days than for one day.

I think your pink Christmas kit is adorable. What an enchanting title.

This morning I woke up to a covering of snowo outside. It is noon now, and it is still snowing lightly. The weather man still hasn't told us that we will be having this snow. Hmmmm, I wonder what sort of tea he drinks? lol.

Well, it's time to rustle up some lunch for my little guy. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download.
I hope all goes well on Wednesday too...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the kit and the freebies from Arlene. Glad your interviews went so well. Will pray the results will be good for both of you. My friend helped put all decorations up outside and guess what, yep, the people to fix my foundation problems decided to come this morning to fix it. Now my gorgeous yard and decorations look just awful and the jack hammer noise scared my fur babies and the jacking up of the house felt like mini earthquakes all day...and they say they will finish up tomorrow. Good because expecting rain on Sunday afternoon...lots of it they say....will see, we so need it. Anyhow, think I caught up with you...thanks again and have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Mat