Friday, November 28, 2014

Proud of our Ladies Soccer team!

Goodmorning everybody!

We watched the game Italy-Holland yesterday from ladies soccer.
It was important for our team, if they should win, they were placed in the World Championships next year, and that would be the first time ever.
And hoorray, they did the job! We are all very proud and happy.
Then there were other soccer events, like Uefa for clubteams, and we have some there too, till now.
One of them, PSV, was playing in Portugal and oh boy they had aweful weather. About half match the referee ended the game, because it was raining so heavy, that the field almost was a swimming pool. so half of the match will be played on another day.

I did a little bit of housekeeping last two days, not all too much, and in the weekend I will go through the file for social security to see if I have all in there for the interview on Monday.
I am curious what they come up with, there are some new regulations that I don't like or understand really well. So I must be assertive and ask all I want to know and try to come to a good agreement. Not always that easy for me. It seems if I can talk rather well, but in special circumstances, like with official departments, I get very nervous and seem to forget half I want to talk about. I should not let it overwhelm me by the official, it quite depends how the official is acting too. Just vsend a little prayer for me, please, that I will do well, and that the outcome will be favorable.!

I finally changed my bloglayout. The old one was there for already such a long time, I thought it was time for a change. I amost found the good proportions for the layout, I think I just have to change the size of the sidebar a bit. Then I can keep the template and it will be easier to change the layout again.
I've made it now on the resolution of my laptop which is smaller than the screen I had before.
I still have the old one and use it every now and then, but it still keeps the size of the laptop.
But I can work with it, that is the most important.

Today I have clusters from Arlene for you, made with the Blue Velvet Christmas kit.
I am working on other kits, but it still is going a lot slower than before the crash. Guess it also has to do with our situation and all the things happened and still happening at the moment. My mind isn;t really "at ease", as you might say.
But one day it will be all fine again and then I really hope I can design some more.
Oh, I had a nice little surprise yesterday. I was clearing out a draw I have on a little table where I have my printer.  keep there some dvd/cd's with my older kits, not all, but some I burned on a cd or dvd.
Going through them i found some discs with resources I kept safe. probably not all will be useful, but I am sure I can extend a bit my stash I have now. Very curious to see what is on them.
Also cleared a bit all paper I keep for printing, I bought a new pack white, cause I run out of it and it was a good opportunity to go through the paper. Now all is much more organized again. Good girl LOL!

Wish you a very happy weekend. I may be late on Monday, cause my interview is at 11.00 o'clock pm, so perhaps I only can post later when I am back home again. Better to say I might be missing a day, so you won;t worry about me.
Download    HERE


3 comments:

Edna B said...

First let me say that I love the little chipmunk in your header. He's so cute!

Kyra, I understand how your nerves can get the best of you in these interviews. I'm the same way. But I just know that you will be fine. I'll say a prayer that all will turn out well for you.

It was snowing this morning when I got up, but now the snow has stopped and hopefully it won't be back for a while.

Joe and I have decided to hold off with our food shopping until Sunday when all the big sales will be over and the stores won't be so crowded.

Today will be another fun, restful day. I wish the same for you. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for this lovely download.
Kyra, I find it helpful if I write myself a little note to take with me with questions I want to ask (make sure if you do this that you put it with the papers so you don't forget it).
I hope everything goes well for you at your interview...

R said...

Thank you :)