Friday, October 17, 2014

Sorry for skipping a day!

Goodmorning everybody!

I really watned to post on Wednesday, but for now every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we have the health care coming over in the morning. Not that it really prevents me from blogging, but before she comes we try to get the room a bit "organized"LOL, then I have email to check, and read some blogposts from others and sometimes morning is gone already.
Rest of the day i try to be busy with things needed, like laundry, ironing, cleaning the house every time something, and then have to spend time on the computer with Official things, like form filling, writing letters, all that not nice stuff.
Then the afternoon was gone before I knew.
Last couple of days I did all I mentioned, well, more or less, but today I promised myself to do the posting first.
We are up today awefully early, because the lady of the hea;th care asked if she could come much earlier for once. So I think later today Jan surely will take a napp to catch up some sleep.

The weekend is sounding to be real nice, weatherwise, so tomorrow we want to go to the market.
Municipality is busy rebuilding/reorganizing it already for months now, and first part is about ready now. Instead of usual stands, there are now little buildings more like shops. It looks rather nice, but I wonder if the rent prices for the market vendors will go up sneaky, and then the prices for the products too. We'll see in future.

Oh, yesterday we received a letter from the health care disability payment department, that because of our appeal Jan will get a new interview on the 10th of December, where he will be able to explain to the full why he thinks he will not be able to work for 100%, it will be done ny another doctor and he may have an research by that doctor. I will go with him, perhaps i can be of any use. If Jan can reach disability of more than 35% he will get monthly payment from them, partly, and he will have to work for the other percentage. but it will be easier I think. Let's cross fingers by that time that the outcome will be favorable for him.
Will make things a lot easier.

I have a nice surprise for you today, yes, I finished a kit, zipped it and uploaded it and already sent it to Arlene(my very patient creative team) and now I can offer at last a new little kit.
I am not in full designing swing yet, because my mind is occupied with all stuff for health care, health security and such, but I am glad I made one.
It is named "Autumn Comes"', all in those warm autumn colors, and I also have already the clusters made by Arlene. This weekend I will try to make the preview and upload them, to have them ready for you soon.

Have a happy weekend

Download     HERE

7 comments:

rosanna said...

welcome back. well worth the wait. many thanks.glad to hear things are better for you.
rosanna

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely kit.
Life does get very busy sometimes with all the things that need doing.
I hope all works out well and also that you have a fantastic weekend...

Grandma Sarge said...

So glad to see you have some of your 'stuff' available. I know for a fact how long it takes. I had my thousands of pictures backed up on an external hard drive. The new ext-hard drive is working fine but the other one won't open up for me and neither does the older computer. The computer announced that it was going to sleep and I can't get it to wake up. I just went out and bought a new one. Put a couple of anti-virus programs on it and now it seems to be working ok. I think I'll get aother ext hard drive and back everything up again...just to ber sdafe!!
Anyway, Thank you for the beautiful Autumn kit. My favorite time of year!!

Edna B said...

Oh my what a pretty kit, and I love the colors. The little chipmunk is just adorable.

I hope all goes well for Jan at his appeal hearing. Having to work only part time will be so much easier.

Tomorrow will be the last of our warm spell and the cooler temps are moving back in. Now the warm temps will be in your area. Enjoy them while you can. Take some photos of the new downtown market. I'd love to see them.

Now I'm off to rustle up some lunch. You and Jan have a fabulous weekend. Hugs, Edna B.

Moggie said...

Oh, Kyra! The kit is lovely! I love the colors and the little chipmunk! As a live-in care provider, I know how time can fly when you're trying to get everything into a day. I wish I had more time to do digital art, but I get it done when I can. You and Jan are in our prayers. God bless you and thank you for the lovely kit!

Stacey said...

thank you for the wonderful new kit! Glad you were able to squeeze in some designing time.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

This is terrific and thanks again for all you so generously share with us...I am off now to get started for the final touches to the other duplex...chat more with you next week I hope...love the kit and the freebies from Arlene too. Glad Jan is steadily improving and don't you over do either...Hugs to both of you! Mat