Wednesday, September 03, 2014

We had the telephone call of the hospital

Goodmorning everybody!

Monday as well as yesterday there were a couple of phonecalls, but they were only from our energy company, to do an inquiry, so boring and irritating. Normally I stay rather polite, but now I just said to them I had no time for that, other things were occupying our minds so if they please won;t call again in the next few weeks

But yesterday morning there was the call of the hospital, saying Jan will be taken in next Monday and that we will receive today or tomorrow a letter with all the detaisl of time etc.
Well, good to know it is going to happen and it will be soon too.
Nice on time too, it gives me time to prepare some things for Jan, like a jogging trousers, t-shirt, little bag with some soap, toothpaste and such things. Hopefully i can do with just a little bag or so, it will only be for a day or two, if all goes well.
Already informed Heidi about it all and she urged me to let know when Jan will be hospitalized so that she comes with me at visiting hour, so sweet of her.
Jan went to his interview on Monday with his doctor and it gave him some more peace of mind, i think.
She also gave him a phonenumber and email, so that he can let her know the day an time of the event(I think she will try to visit him too).

Weather is improving here again. to the point we can have the garden door opened almost all day.
It's nice to be able to drink a later morning coffee in the garden. Still we have blooms there, our dahlia's keep on producing flowers. as well as several large sunflowers,also some fuchsia, and more, it is a rather good garden year.
Only our tomatoes are giving up a bit, although there are still a bunch to pick. But with some sunshine that is expected the upcoming days, I have good hope they will ripe.

I really should take a few photos of the sunflowers and upload them. But then first i will have to install the cd for my camera, which will not be a big problem, now that i know how to handle the dvd reader on my laptop LOL.

That's about all the news for now, we'll see if there is any more on Friday's post.
Thanks for all your sweet words, again, they do make me feel better.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Edna B said...

It's good that Jan will be going into the hospital really soon to have his problems corrected. This does not leave him much time to worry and fret.

I think your neighbor Heidi is a good friend to offer to visit at the hospital with you.

I agree that it is just wonderful being able to leave the doors open and enjoy the beautiful weather. I will enjoy every bit of it that comes our way. If this were year round, it would be perfect.

Do take photos of your sunflowers. I'd love to see them. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

NathL said...

hello Kyra, just passing by and saw the news. Hope everything will be ok and it will help Jan in his everyday life! A thought for you on those days where he will not be able to walk and you will take care of him.
You should maybe ask for help.
Have a tranquill time waiting for the operation
Nathalie from France

Linda said...

Hello Kyra, Thank you for these updates. Sometimes things do move fast with hospitals and operations.
I hope all goes well for you both and you are able to do all the things you plan to do...

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Do you remember the film "the Marigold hotel" ?? you talked about this film some months ago (the indian palace)... well, there will be another one !! yes !! The second best exotic Marigold hotel ! but we'll have to wait untill 2015 to watch it.
I thought it would bring a little smile on your face to know it...
I send you a lot of courage, for you and Jan.
A big hug,
Florence