Friday, January 03, 2014

Just a few more days with Christmas decorations

Goodmorning everybody!

Still love to wake up, take my coffee and then go into the room and turn on the lights in the Christmastree, LOL. We still will have a couple of days more our Christmas decorations, just till the 6th of January, when we place the 3 wisemen in the manger. And next day we will try to get rid of all the decorations.
I always will have to survey Jan a bit in doing that, cause I always want to put all things a bit ordered in the boxes, so it will be easy to find them enxt year. LOL!
Curious to see what item we will forget this year. Almost every year there is one little item, we overlooked and after a couple of days we spot it!

It doesn;t look all too bright outside at the moment. But perhaps a bit later today, we might even get a glimps of sunshine, although the wind still is blowing too hard to my liking.
Oh well, we still shouldn;t complain, we have till now no sign of real winter coming our way, and I am happy about it.

I saw this morning at the news on tv the pack of snow that is hitting the NE of the USA, wow, that's no fun anymore! I hope everybody is safe, and will stay so!

Not too much happening here at the moment. We are trying to get back in usual rythm, after all the festivities and lingering on, and we will get there, slowly LOL.
Will have to do a bit of shopping today, we are running out of some things, but I don;t mind going out today. A bit of walking will do me good, after those days of hanging around on the couch and not doing a lot.

I better finish now this post, take another coffee and then try to get busy again.
I havea completely different kit for you today( well, different from Chrismaskits and winter kits)
named The Alternative Way. I think it's a mix of some steampunk and a little bit of mixed media.
Have a preview of the kit plus one of only the papers to give you a better idea of the kit.
of course some great clusters from Arlene to it.
Have a wonderful day and weekend!


Download    HERE

Download    HERE

5 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you sooo much for your wonderful freebies. I love them all. Happy New Year. Chris xx

Susanne said...

Dear Kyra,

First of all, a happy New Year for you and Jan, and also for Arlene.

I would like to thank you and Arlene so much for the wonderful kits you so generously shared the last year. It's always a great pleasure to read your blog and look what happened, hoping that everything is ok; no leaks or other misfortunes ;-).

Thank you for sharing "The Alternative Way" - what a great kit to start the year. I so love steampunk and the colours are gorgeous.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за ваши чудесные наборы !!!

Love crafts forever said...

Happy New Year!!!!
Thank you very much for the beautiful Kit.
Nataliya

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...