Friday, December 27, 2013

We had great Christmas days!

Goodmorning everybody!

So strange to realize that Christmas is over again, it takes so long to look forward to it and then it's done with in no time!
But we had some great Christmasdays!
First we had on Christmasday great fun opening our presents, and what fun they were!
Santa has been good to us and made our day a bit more special.
One of my presents was a statue of Willow, so lovely and sweet, I will cherish it!
Also there was a soooooo sweet little jigsaw puzzle of a phot by Ann Geddes, perhaps I will glue it onto cardboard when I have made it, and I will have a lovely wall-decoration.
And I had a beautiful shopping bag, all inspring mood, with lots of butterflies on it, all in happy colors. And these are just a few of the bunch of presents I had to open.
 For dinner we had ourselves a fondue, which doesn't take too much work to prepare and it was delicious.
In the afternoon I could see a couple of Christmasshows, and had my Christmas carols to listen too!
After dinner we watched a terrific show of almost 3 hours on the German television, by Helene Fischer. She is a real nice lady, and a wonderful singer and performer, she has it all, beautiful voice, looks great, can dance, can do acrobatics, the whole package!If you don;t know her, you can look her up on Google and youtube. She has always a spectacular show on Christmas day, with lots of guests, in a great variety.
Big treat for me was the performance of the act of Momox Botanical. Breathtaking!
And what about her singing with Il Divo! and so much more, we had a great evening!
Next day in Holland we still have Christmas, so another day of stay quiet and watch some other wonderful things. Like a concert of Andre Rieu, always a treat.
To hear wondeful music always is making you feel happier and we had a lot these past days.

Now a bit back to ordinairy life, not too much, but for a part LOL.
We had not all too bad weather, although some storms came over and today it looks not real nice utside either, again a real fierce wind, some rain, oh well, we just will have to cope with it. In our part we are still the lucky ones, we don;t have the real bad weather conditions like in England, or Switzerland, or parts of the USA,and also Asia, people have rough times there!
So probably I will take my chance later today to go out, just for a couple of things, also will be good to take a little walk, after two days of staying home!

Before I post the last Christmas freebie, I want to thank all who left me their wonderful Christmaswishes!

Here is now the last Christmaskit of this year, we had quite a few, didn;t we?
Well, once I start with them, it seems I have trouble to stop designing them LOL.
This one is named "Long Ago Christmas", in vintage style, with another lovely add-on from Arlene!
Have a wonderful day and weekend!
Download   HERE

Download    HERE


6 comments:

Edna B said...

So good to hear that you and Jan had a wonderful Christmas. I agree, we wait all year fot it to get here, and it is over so quickly. But now we have it to look forward to again.

Be careful going out in the bad weather. You do not want to catch a cold for New Years. Gosh, just think. In a few more days it will be a brand new year. 2014.

Now I'm off to make us something to eat. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good morning Kyra! I wish for you a great day and weekend ahead, only a few days left of 2013! I can't believe how fast the time goes! :)
Thanks for all the lovely, lovely Christmas kits from you and Arlene this year. I do love this one with all the nostalgia in it. I have many photos of the great nieces and nephews to scrap this year (probably next year now!) since they had a great Christmas. I am having guests for the weekend so have to get my laundry finished and the house all spruced up, not much time for chatting this morning. Will check in again on Monday! Hugs, Mat

Sue said...

This kit is absolutely lovely!!! Thanks so much for creating it for us and sharing! I liked reading about your Christmas. And I agree, so much anticipation (and worry) and poof! it seems to be over in an instant!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

Moggie said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Thank you so much for all the wonderful and beautiful kits. I've learned so much about digital art this year and your kits have helped tremendously! God bless you and have a wonderful new year! Abi

Grandma Sarge said...

I loved all the Christmas kits you've given us. What a generous person you are and Arlene is also. I thank you very much.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. Good to hear that you had a great Christmas...