Friday, March 09, 2012

It's definately garden work-time

Goodmorning everybody!

What did I do the past days? I think I was rather busy, on all different things LOL!
Wednesday I did some of the ironing and even managed to get most of it into the closet too, Then had to some email, received also some wonderful work, made with some of my its, but cannot give you the link to the maker of it, cause I don;t have it. Cassie made some great tags, here a couple of them:

She did sent me more, but you get an idea how lovely she makes them. Thanks to you, Cassie!

Then Arlene was real busy again and made a bunch of clusters with the Magical Fairy spring, but I didn;t had really time to make the preview and upload them, so you will have to wait till Monday, then I will definately post them.

Oh and take a look a Linda's other blog, where she used the Souvenir d'Autrefois kit for her bloglayout!!! http://www.scrapswithoutscraps.blogspot.com

Also started to work on new kits, also not uploaded, I running behind!!!!!!
Yesterday, when I came home, Jan told me with a big grin on his face, that he planted some of the bulbs we bought some days ago. But the wicked guy didn't want to tell me where he planted them!
It would be a nice surprise for me when they start to flower, he said! And I couldn;t find the spots, cause he arranged the soil in a way I couldn;t see where he had worked!!
Then Jan went out to buy a present for a friend and I decided it was nice enough weather to go into the garden and do some work too! I pruned the roses, the hydrangea, and did some cutting on plants that can do now without bloomed and dried parts. Pfffffffffff, I could feel I didn;t do gardenwork for a long time, but I will get used to it again ROFL. Still some more to do, specially need to cut off a lot of ivy, that is always growing like mad, but I think I will need some help from Jan for it too. All together, the garden seems almost ready for spring now, looks quite neat now.
For today I just have to do some things here in the house, like the vacuum cleaner dance, grin, but that's okay.
Today and the following weather forecast is not too bad at all, may be we could make a little walk, it's good for the mind, it's good for the condition, and may be even good for some photos from some starting spring, who knows?
It's still not too late, so I will have a bit of time left to play around in PSE and may be even upload some stuff. Then first thing is get dressed and the house, and I also should make an appointment at the hairdresser, the hair really needs another cut now!!!
Before leaving you, here I have another kit for you, named "A Breeze".
Have a lovely weekend!!!

Download     HERE

5 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Another lovely, couldn't sleep so been creating most of the night...lol Thanx for the beautiful kit, hope you and Jan have a gorgeous weekend! Hugs!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. it's good to see folks sharing with you the things they make with your kits.

I can't wait to start getting busy in our garden back home. We did not start anything from seed this year, so we will be out shopping for new veggie plants as well as flower bulbs.

Now it's time for breakfast here, so you have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit, found your blog by accident and it is wonderful of you to share so many gorgeous kits.have a lovely weekend. xxx

Frances Mary said...

I love the color of this kit. Thank you

frances