Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hoorray for hubbies!!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Sometimes you wish your hubbie could be somewhere else, for a few hours LOL, but there are also times you can be happy with them(and happy to say those times are more frequent ROFL).
Yesterday I went out for the shopping and when I came back I noticed, that there were some wet spots in front of the door and window. So I took a good look at the window and surprise ! I was able to look through it!
During ny shopping time Jan tackled the window at the front, which was about time to do so, there is of course the "normal"dirt, but the last couple of weeks we had some harsh winds, blowing almost full on the window, and accompanied by rain it left traces on the window, mildly said!
You can imagine I was happy with my hubby yesterday! Still there is the inside to do and some other windows, but he mumbled something, that he would do them too this week. WOW!

Some minor news about the weather, it's forecasted that in the weekend temps might drop, specially during the noghts, below zero several degrees, but still during daytime they will be several degrees above zero. So perhaps we have to deal with several days of colder temps, but I think(or let's say hope) it will not last for very long. I can remember years, where we had real winter time in March, so everything is still possible. We might have snow and ice as far away as March and even April, not that I would be happy with it! We'll just have to see what the weathergods have in mind for us, don;t we?

Can you imagine that next week January is gone already??? But, first I can congratulate my Jan on Sunday, reaching the same age as I have ROFL!!! Yes, this Sunday he will have his birthday, and he can say no more that he's the youngster. Well, he always is 3 weeks younger than I am, but that doesn;t really count. Only the weeks that I have in writing a difference in figures, I am 59 and he still is 58, grin grin
Time again to do some things here, get them done quickly and perhaps this afternoon I will have a bit of time to spend at the computer, designing I hope. I started another kit, but it's not progressing smoothly. I might delete the few papers I've made till now completely and start all over again.
Today I have a first download of the kit "Precious Moments"for you. Second part will be posted on Friday.
Hopefully it will inspire you for some great layouts!
Have a magical day!
Download    part 1    HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. Ouch! I do not like the below zero temps! I am just not a good winter person. You are so lucky that Jan helps you around the house. Maybe it's good that I don't have a lot of windows. lol.

Thank you for the list of plant sites. I will check them out as soon as I get home this morning. I worked overnite for my friend because her car was in the shop.
Now I will have all of next weekend off. Woo Hoo! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download. Happy birthday wishes to Jan...

Orlie said...

First Thank you for the Beautiful download. Second tell Jan that the 50's just keep getting better. Just about to the hump for me. Glad your feeling good today.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Jan and thanks for the lovely kit

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, panda express orange chicken recipe really hope to be your friends

Mats World said...

Happy Birthday Jan, ur both just young to me...LOL! Hate the cold temps too! We are still in the 50's with rain (we needed so badly) but sunshine due all weekend! Yippee!! Thanx so very much for the lovely kit. Will surely come in handy for some ancestry pages I am doing! Hugs for a terrific day!!