Friday, October 28, 2011

Tried a wet cat in the morning?

Goodmorning everybody!

The last two days were a bit quiet, you can say. Wednesday I went for some shopping, lovely weather, so I made a "grand tour"to sniff up some of that freshness in the air. I got all I needed for the weekend already.
Also did some hoovering and ironing and yesterday I just went out to post a few bills at the bank( I am still doing some of them the old fashioned way, by  a giro transfer), and had a nice walk.
Oh yes, also changed the bedsheets, have to let the washing machine do its work today.

Entering the kitchen this morning my cat Brodski came in to welcome me, and I gave him a little caress, of course. But yak, my hand was all wet after  that. So was rianing a bit, and somehow the cats seem to like it to be outside and happily come in after they got wet enough, to dry up again.

I want to do some more "house work", and then I can do some designing and this evening my favourite program is on again "The Voice of Holland", a show for new talent in singing. I already heard a few very good ones!
Is everybody preparing for Halloween this weekend?LOL.
I am not, we certainly  will get to see something of it on tv, and that's nice, but I stick to Christmas, for turning my house into a different place ROFL.

So that's it for today, nothing more to ramble about.
I will post now the second part of the Senza Parlare kit and I also have a little extra for you. I made 4 quickpages with this kit. May be they will be usefull.
Have a great weekend!
Download PART 2 HERE
Download   QUICKPAGES HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. Just be thankful the rain isn't snow and ice yet. That's what we woke up to this morning, and the weather man says we have more snow coming Saturday. Oh goodie!!

Where oh where did Autumn go? It seems as though we've lost almost the whold season. Sort of like Spring. We go from cold to hot! Oh, for the good old days!!

I'm at work and Mrs is calling. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra:)
Christy's cat is strictly an indoor cat..so if she gets wet..she has been misbehaving.LOL Now..Freedom will go out in the rain and stand there...won't do her business unless I get strict with her. She comes back in wetter than necessary.LOL It rained yesterday and we really needed it too.:)
We have a birthday party to go to for our three year old second Nephew this evening.Always fun to see the little ones open their presents!!:)Gonna stop at Burger King for supper then head to the party for cake and ice cream.:)
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely kit and the bonus QPs.SO PRETTY!!:)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend my friend.:)

Hugs,
Valinda