Friday, November 05, 2010

I must be quick today!

Goodmorning everybody!

It certainly was a good idea to stay inside yesterday. All day very gloomy looking outside, now and then raining too, not my kind of weather, although temperature is still high for this time of year. But there will be a change in that during the weekend, they say. It may be a bit better looking, with even soeme sun, but temperature drops. And yes, the speed skating season starts with it today. There will be the National championship today and guess who will be watiching this? Me and my hubby! It's a good moment to see who has improved and if there will be new talents there etc.
In my post title I said I must be quick today, LOL! I will try so, cause I really have to go to the supermarket, I am running out of some things. And I don;t want to do that real late in the afternoon, because then it will be so crowded, it would tke ages.
I did a bit of housework yesterday, yeah, good girl, Jan programmed several stations on the radio and I even managed to listen to a staion yesterday evening. There is a German station that gives all kind of easy listening music between 22.00 and 24.00 o'clock each evening and I love to have that on and play a bit at the computer. Jan was at the cafe at that time, so nice quiet and okay for me.
I did finishe the brush challenge at the forum, started with another Christmaskit, made a few bragbookpages, so it was a good day. At Minky's you can get part 4 of my bragbook serie "Mavka Kyra's adventures
It might be so that Minky didn;t post it yet, well, check back later then.

There is also the first part of the "Collect a kit" weekly download at the forum of Magickal scraps! This is the preview of it:

It will be a very lovely kit when you have all the parts!

And now I should really get moving, so I give you the 3rd page of "Let's go Vintage" and wish you all a beautiful weekend!

Download   HERE

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

marzenna79 said...

Kyra, thank you for beautiful freebie.