Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hop over to the NEW FORUM

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday I got a mail from a memeber of the "old"magickal scraps forum, that the link wasn;t working anymore! I checked and yes, there is no forum anymore, seems they already shtut it off!. So please everybody, go to the NEW FORUM link(see my side bar! ) to pick up the rest of the daily downloads for August.
And tomorrow we officialy start with the new forum, like this:
There will be goodies to pick up after you have registered for free!
Don't let us down, ladies, come and join us there!

Hmmmm, what else to tell? Oh, yeah, yesterday there was again a card play evening at the cafe with the lottery. So Jan went there to buy some tickets. And guess what? He came home again with lots of things. I don;t know exactly if he did win it all in the lottery, or if some of it was just given to him by the owner.LOL
This was what he came home with: 4 porc chops !, a package of coffee of 500 grams(as I am the coffee addict, it always is good), a little manicure set and best of all, at least for Jan: a small helicopter with remote control!! You sould have seen his face when he showed it to me!!!!!!!!!! I asked him if he had already somebody in mind to give it to and he answered: "Nobody, it's for me, isn;t it awesome????""
That shows again that men always stay a bit little boys inside, hahahahahaha! Now I hope the thing works and if so I will try to take some pictures whenever he will try the helicopter. 

Yesterday afternoon I went out for a moment and it even wasn;t that bad. The wind was blowing, but at a reasonable speed and even had some sunshine. When the sun is out it is still showing off it's power, lovely.!

Today it even looks a bit better, at least the wind and towards next week they forcasted that temperature would go up again and I do hope so! Perhaps we will be able to take a long walk again. And that means
nornally some pics too. We'll see how that goes within a few days.

Here I have a little kit for you, named it"Rosalie". Not sure why, perhaps because I used some roses in it LOL. Okay, let's see if I can get some things done today and till tomorrow, here on the blog and also on the new forum!
Have a great day.
Download     HERE

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Oh my Gods -what is it with them ? Men - big kids,lol !!! ha ha ha - would love to see pics of Jan playing with his helicopter , that's one better than Shaun with the car !
Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Gosh, too early to be up this morning. A late sleep in would be nice, but so much to do today. You are absolutely right, men are always little boys at heart. But I think that's part of their charm. My Michael had a large monkey arm puppet that he named Charlie. Everywhere we went, Charlie went too. We sure had a lot of fun back then.

Tootsie has chemo this morning, so we will be leaving shortly. You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.