Thursday, July 01, 2010

New curtains

Goodmorning everybody!

It's going to be another gorgeous day and it will be rather hot too, they said. Well, a good day to take it easy, I did already some of the planned things yesterday, and this afternoon Heidi will bring her pets to us!

I promosed you pictures of the curtains, and I have them. First pic is of the back of the room with a detailed one to see well the motiv and the other one of the front of the room.
Here sits one very happy girl!

Also have some more pics of the garden, every few days new flowers start to bloom
Here's one of a sweet pea, I love that colour, and from my LARGE hydrangea, that is starting to show off it's flowers
That's about all there is. Just checked in the garden( we have now 10.22 a.m. morning) and in the shade temperature is already 72 F( about 24 C). So with still a bit of shade on our terras it should be a good time to drink my second cup of coffee, I think!
Today I have a little freebie for you, a set of quickpages, may be tomorrow I will have another kit. Be happy and have a great day!
Download    HERE

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra!!
Your curtains are so COOL! I bet you just sit in the room and stare at them and smile.:)
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful QP's with me.I LOVE them!:)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda