Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lovely walk

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, as I thought, we didn't do the floor yesterday, very naughty, but we had a rather long walk yesterday, it was just the perfect weather for it. We went to the park, not too far from our house and this time it was very quiet there, and a good thing to be a bit in nature. It's a really nice place to be, so we took a our time and I even made a few pics. One of a heron and one of an overview of one of the lakes there.
So most part of the afternoon was spent there. Oh well, as long as the weather is still enjoyable we should be outside, soon enough autumn and winter will knock at our doors again and then we will have to stay more time indoors.
You can imagine that I didn;t do too much at the computer, only yesterday morning a bit, but also then I was distracted, hahaha. I had a nice chat with my friend Snowy, we don;t do it often, but once started, we usually take some time for it!
Obvious, today some work has to be done in the house LOL. Not always my most favourite time spending, but a necessary one.
Now you are probably curious about the freebie. I will not leave you longer in suspence, it's a nice kit, named "The Changing Times" and I suppose it has multi-purpose use.
Have a great day!
Download    HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

That's a lovely kit, Kyra. The color is super. And I loved your nature photos. Your countryside is just beautiful. I agree that now is the time to get outside as often as possible and enjoy nature's bounty. The cold weather will be here soon enough. Keep those beautiful photos coming. Have a fantastic day my friend, hugs, Edna.

Susie Jefferson said...

Another thankyou! Love the colours, and the frames are just what I need.