Friday, July 09, 2010

I tried something new

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, I did my things yesterday, like a good girl! LOL. Now today it's time to hoover up the place and I must go to Heidi's home, the garden si for sure in desparate need of watering!
The bunny ad a whole new experience yesterday. Early evening Jan wanted to clean his cage, adn as it is still great weather I told him to do so in the garden(saves a lot of mess in the room or kitchen!). So we carried the cage into the garden, I took the bunny into my arms, Jan quickly disconnected the upper part of the cage and put that on the terras, buny into the cage and it could jump a bit around there, leave his"presents"outside LOL and have some fresh air. Great solution! So we left him standing there for half an hour or so, then "rebuild the cage and carried him into the room again.
 Jan also wanted the birdie to be outside for a while, but I told him that wasn't such a good idea, well, it is, but then one of us has to stay on the terras with it, otherwise I fear there soon will be no birdie anymore, you know, we have.cats?????
So probably we will do that today at a time, one of us is enjoying the sun, and birdie can stand in a shadowed part.
You know, when we have those "guests"it's Jan who takes care of them, cleaning cages giving them to eat and such. As for the cats I am almost always the one giving the food. Funny hey?
Also found a little recipe, that is delicious! I had some left over of smoked salmon, and it had to be used, otherwise it was waisted. This is what I did (quantity for 2 persons, but you can kame it easily for more) for this appetizer or Hors d'oeuvre:
Take two middle size potatoes, cutt them into small squares, cook them, let them cool off a bit.
Then chop up an onion, if you like, a bit of cucumber in real small cubes. When the potatoes are colled off a bit, mix them with the onion, cucumber, bit of oil and vinager, chopped parsil, some pepper and salt.
Then take one or two slices of smoked salmon, put them on a small plate and in the centre you put the "potatoe salad". It's a great combination!


Yesterday evening Jan went for a moment to the cafe, and I had no interest watching tv, so on to the computer. Finished first a few things, uploaded some and then was just playing around a bit. And I ended up to make 2 desktop wallpapers. That's also fun to make! I offered them to Minky, for her new blog, to put them there for download. I will give you a preview of the wallpapers, if you should like to have them you  will have to go to
http://minkythings.blogspot.com for download.

Í promised you a kit for today and so it will be! It is still fun to create things in my PSE8, although sometimes I jump back to my old program too! I am sure I am still not using more than prhaps 25% or so of all the possibilities in PSE, but every week there is a little thing I discover, I do it slowly, that's the best. Impossible to get it all into the brain at one time!
Ha, I am looking forward to a lovely weekend, and certainly Sunday evening 20.30! Yeah, soccer final!
I know, you probably have enough of my rambling now, so I better put on the preview and link for the kit and I wish you all a fantastic and lovely weekend!
Download    HERE

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

collector said...

Thank you for all your beautiful work. I appreciate all of your hard work and generosity