Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Cats can bother you LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

It sometimes is hard to start posting! And why? Because first Dikkie Dik is coming of the couch, where I already did give him a bit of attention, but he wants more, he prefers to jump on my knees, but hey...... I can do without that for the moment! So after a few moments of again caressing him he walkes away, very disappointed. So pfffff, I can start finally! No, wrong thought!
Now Brodski is coming over again, he wants his portion of attention( which he had already when I woke up), so being a nice person, LOL, I bend over and caress him a bit, telling him, I have to do some things, so we will meet later, hahahaha.
And only then I am able to post in peace and quiet.!

I will show you first a few nice things. Minky has posted on http://thecontinentofsulina.blogspot.com/
a very nice calendar page for the month of May. I'll give you a preview, for a bigger version you'll have to go to the blog, and download it there.
Then I can show you a mini  mini kit I made for http://thestarchildrenproject.blogspot.com/, it isn;t yet on the blog but I am sure Minky will post it soon. So if you like it and want to download, take a look, or come back there a bit later.Oh it's posted now, but on the starchildren blog go to second page(on bottom once to older posts) and you'll see if you scroll a bit, a header with "Kyra's Kits". Or look in the sidebar for the link too! Wow, I have another place of my own there, thanks Minky!
What else is there to tell? Not too much. It was a very nasty day yesterday, concerning the weather. Lots of rain and wind, grey and gloomy, so we stayed in. It looks a bit better today, good for me as I have to do a bit of shopping, not much but a few things are running short in the fridge.
I can tell you not too much about Heidi too. I phoned her in the weekend and she is still in a lot of pain and has to take painkillers for it, to make it a bit bearable. I guess this will be a long process for her, the poor thing, it's not a question of days but weeks or even months! But as long as there is progress in the healing process without any complications, she still will be kind of happy.

Okay, on to the freebie part and such. First the daily download of http://www.magickalscraps.com/bb/index.php, here the preview, downloadlink on the forum again! This one is from the newest team member Suruha, who also made the colour scheme and theme!

And finally here is your freebie for today. Not a very big one again, but is was rather a time consuming one to make LOL. I named it "A Dream of a Window View". Hope you can do something with it. It was fun to make it.
Have a swell day!
Download     HERE

3 comments:

Eci si Cami said...

Good morning! I watch the link displayed. Maybe I'll download the schedule ........
hi!

Edna B said...

Good morning. It's very early here, not even 5 a.m. yet, an still dark outside. Your friend's artwork is just lovely, and her blending technique is great. I have to practice that a bit more.

Good to hear the better weather finally caught up with you. Have a nice day shopping, Hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 04, 2010. Thanks again.