Thursday, April 08, 2010

Extra! Concerning Magickal Scraps site!

Hello everybody!

I just want to warn all who visit our Magickal Scraps forum!
Just received the message from Snowy  that there is more trouble on it.
She posted this on her blog today:


Thursday, April 08, 2010
Do not go on Magickalscraps !

Don't go on to the site , it seems a nasty virus has been uploaded there ! I have reported it to the Security Department !

So please be careful!
She was buy with uploading the new layout etc and it seems we've been hacked again!
We'll let you know what happens next!

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Thanks for posting this Kyra. I'm in bits after all this , at whits end and don't know what to do anymore. Was it not enough that we got hacked once? But now these people have to do even more damage - how can somebody be that evil and just do this for fun? wish I could chat with Erik now, he could always cheer me up and make me smile again.