Friday, March 12, 2010

You could plant a tree!

Goodmorning everybody!

You probably think: "how can I plant a tree, I don't have room fopr it, or.... I live in a small appartment with no terras or garden!"But still you can. The mice thing is that somebody else will do that for you, and you can join that initiative by just placing a button on your blog with a link. I stubled on this by the blog of http://deliciousscraps.com/ and thought it was an awesome idea.
This organization is replanting a huge area in California, lost a lot of forrest in a fire and also they plant trees in an area in Germany, the Harz. A blog has an emission of carbon dioxide, cased by the sercers etc. (I am explaining this very poorly) and by plating a tree it will neutrilize that and the world will be a bit longer a little bit saved. To read all just click on the link and join it.
http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/how-you-can-join/

Don't you think it is a good initiative? All you have to do is making a little blogpost about their work, plaicing the button and send them an email with your blogpost link. Well, why not?

Tonight there is again a forum chat, I hope to be there this time(oversleeping the last time, LOL). It isn;t yet certain if Edna can join us, with her restricted internet time on her holiday spot. She's enjoying it, but she misses a bit company, I think. Plus the fact, she cannot move so easily around with her foot, and she writes on her blog she is really starting to miss her own computerroom at home! She was so nice to send me a card from there, she's always so thoughtful towards others. Great person and very special character.

I haven't much to tell about me, because yesterday I kept a low profile, as they say. In other words, didn;t do anything, only a bit on the computer and some tv watching. Perhaps not something to be very proud of but I am not feeling guilty, hahahaha!
I have just a little freebie for you today, I made you 3 quickpages from some kits, and I hope somebody could use them. I took the Hold your Memories kit, the Blue Chamber kit and the Grey Chamber kit.
Monday I have again a whole kit for you, promised!
Now, if you own a blog, go plant a tree and feel good about yourself.
Have a great weekend and we'll meet again on Monday.
Download   HERE

3 comments:

annie said...

Thank you for the quickpages. I think the Plant a Tree is a great idea. Wish I Had a blog to help spread the word.

anna said...

Thank you for posting this. I stumbled upon it as well and thought it was a great cause.

Hope you and your loved ones have a great weekend.

Hugs,

~Anna

Edna B said...

Hi Lady, tis me. I just home a little while ago. It's been a wicked long day for traveling what with all the cancelled flights because of the bad storms. But I made it, and now I'm off to have a little supper with my Tootsie.

I love the plant a tree idea. I'll have to look into it tomorrow. And your QP's are just beautiful. Have a great night, Hugs, Edna B