Thursday, January 07, 2010

I must be quick today!

Goodmorning everybody!

I just have time for a few words and then I have to get moving already around. We have to go to hospital this morning for Jan's check-up. Looks to be a bit cold outside, so I will put on my warm coat and stuff and it will be good to get a bit of fresh air. And then we have to get rid of the Christmas stuff. So I don't know if I manage today to do the freebielist. or, when I do it will be very late. We'll see how all works out.
Better I quit now and post your freebie, in a one colour scheme again, I wanted it to be a rather cheerful kit, and forget a moment about the winter So here you have "Thinking of Springgreen"Have a great day you all!


Download   HERE

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Thank you!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Just wanted to say that the color for today's kit is just lovely. I'm off now to finish my laundry and hop back into bed. Have a bit of a little cold. Hope it's gone soon.

Take care and stay warm, hugs, Edna

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).