Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New couch set coming today!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday I did went into town, it was nice to be there again and have a look around. I don;t go there very often! I saw some nice things but kept strong an almost didn;t buy anything, just a backscratcher LOL for Jan and I had pictures made for my new ID card. Aweful pictures, really, you almost cannot smile anymore, have to look stright forward, no fun anymore. It looks as if I am released just a few days ago fro prison or so, really! So that ones I will NOT show you.
At the time I was in town, Jan did the other half of the room. Phooh, he has been busy! Re-arranged a bit, repared some lights in a closet which gives again a nice effect, he did his best. Now still the room is for a part unorganized, cause we have to place the old couches somewhere in the room till we can put them on the street to be picked up. That will be done on Friday, so we are allowed to put the stuff to be picked up on the street Thursday evening. Yak, that is a long time to sit in a messy room! Hmmm, we may cheet a bit, but don;t tell anyone! LOL

I also have to do some groceries shopping, so Jan has to stay at home for the couch. We don;t know exactly when it will be brought, They said somewhere in the afternoon, hope it will be not too late! The preparing for something new in the house is always a bit messy but still it;s nice to get something new after a long time.

I am slowly making some progress with all the challenges, although much has to be done still. I will show you another day some of the things I already made. Today I will just put on the last parts of the Kitchen kit (hope I organized it well and didn't forget something of put on double LOL)and then tomorrow there will be a whole new kit to snatch! I only hope the links for today's kitchen part will work well. Don't understand why one of the links yesterday didn;t work. Well, I re uploaded it and it works okay now. Just let me know quickly if something is wrong today, and I will try to fix it a soon as possible!
Now I will just grab my second coffee and then make a bit haste, busy day today(not mentioned yet the laundry that waits to be ironed, it may have to wait still for another day).
Have a wonderful day and hope to show you some pictures of the new couch already tomorrow, and also of me with the new glasses, hmmm?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download part 9 HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download part 10 HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download part 12 HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download Apparel (appliances) 1 and 2 HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download mats HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.