Monday, October 12, 2009

I have almost my house back!

Goodmorning everybody!
My oh my, I have the dinner table. They were supposed to bring it Saturday morning between 10.00 and 13.00 oçlock, but triiiinnnggggg, the doorbell range already at 09.45! So right away Jan put the thing together and oh, it;s a beautiful sight! I cleaned up the room, and I have my room back again. I will try to take a good picture of it today, so I can show you tomorrow, okay?

Yesterday I did plan some things to do, but I got very lazy and took a real relaxing day! So today will be "doing"things day!
As now a company started with the front of our appartment building to repair a bit the wall on the second floor , they of course had to put up a scaffolding to work from on height. But yesterday a nieghbour called on the door and showed us, that this thing moved from its place and was very badly attached to the wall(almost not!) and there was expected a very hard wind yesterday evening, so that didn;t look good at all. Could even be dangerous! So we tried to reach the company(they had a mobile number too) but no luck!! What to do? Jan came with the brilliant idea to call the fire department. Gosh, already were there within 10 minutes! They looked at it and put it back on it's place, secured it so far so good. They wrote down the phone numbers and address of the company, so I am afraid that perhaps they will get a fine to pay. I don;t know, but it's possible. It's their fault, I cannot help it.

I also made another challenge for the forum for the Book of Shadows part. We were supposed to make a layout for the Samhain, and if you want to know more about it, just type in the word in Google and you get lots of information.


But now I still have to do the Letter challenge and that are not the easiest letters to do, still waiting for me V, W,X and Z. Yes, the "Y"I did already.

What else to tell? Oh yes, one of my visitors, a fairy lover, Minky send me some cards she made again. In some of them she uses a bit of my kits too. Beautiful work. Here they are




I think I am in the middle of 3 kits at the moment. When I loose a bit of inspiration for one I hop over to another! A bit chaotic, perhaps, but that's me too! At the end all will come together just fine LOL.
I really must laugh when I read the blogs of Snowy and Edna. It seems we all 3 are a bit into house cleaning up, and surely house decorating! It's funny how that comes all almost at the same time. But it gives also a bit inspiration, and that is never a bad thing!
It seems, the weather will be okay for the next coming days. Not real warm anymore, but rather dry even a bit of sunshine. And I went to the market on Friday yes! Bought two new pillows for the bed and I sleep as a baby again! But it's always dangerous to walk there, cause they have a BIG stand with all kind of garden plants and in the moment flower bulbs of all kind. It's the right time to plant them, to have nice flowers in spring. And there was a nice offer. 3 packages for 5 Euro(most;y there were 10 bulbs in a package) I could help myself, hahahaha and bought 6 packages. Some allium, some tulips and such. And the seller was nice and gave me one package extra for the same price! So you see, there has to be done garden work too!
I think I rambled along more than enough and it's about time to show you your freebie. It's perhaps not a big one but given out of the heart LOL. I will give you 2 Halloween quickpages I made, hope that you can use them. Now you all have a great day, I hope to do all the things I have in mind for today. Cross your fingers ROFL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download Halloween QP 1 HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download Halloween QP2 HERE

No comments: