Friday, July 10, 2009

It looks a bit like autumn

Goodmorning everybody!

It suerely changed quickly the weather overhere! Today isn;t looking good. All grey, lots of clouds with possible rain, and hard wind, brrrr, really a bit like autumn. I hope it will be just for a day, cause I haven't done with summer yet!
Yesterday I tried to accomplish some things, but to say I advanced a lot, no! But... I did manage to do a template challenge. It doesn;t sound to complicated, but this one asked quit some improvisation of me, cause I couldn;t open a few provided templates in my program. Suddenly they didn;t show up! Hmmm, strange. So it took me longer than I thought, but I am quite happy with the result. I just received a lovely picture of Séverine and I used that.
Here is the layout

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://i28.tinypic.com/aw9j4o.jpg
She really looks lovely, don't you think so?

I promised you yesterday I have a kit for you. And so it is. I went back in time and chose the period of the Baroque. The name is "Playful Baroque"and I hope you will like it.
Not much to tell today, it was a quiet day yesterday, so I better check my mail now and the forum and then get on with some designing and I truly hope the dip I have a bit (only designing wise, for the rest I am okay, don;t worry LOL) will disappear this weekend, because I cannot use that for sure! May be it is really time to take a longer break, but I always talk about it, and at the end I push it forward and forward and,,, you know? Okidoki, I'll start with my weekend break, that should do some good, perhaps. Hmmmm, reading it over I suppose I sound not to happy, but I am really okay, just a bit p##****d off about myself and the slow advancing at the designing.
Okay, I shouldn't bother you with that too much. I better wish you all a great weekend and hope you will have a lot of fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Edna B said...

This is such a lovely kit. Thank you so much.

The designing slump will pass. I think we all get them once in a while. Enjoy your weekend, and I hope the weather is just lovely for you. Hugs, Edna B.