Friday, May 08, 2009

Still no photo of me!

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, we did have the visit to our friend last night and it was nice. He has a very nice appartment, certainly for one person. He divorced some time ago so had to find something new to live. So now he has and is settling down. We didn;t come home very late, cause our friend had to rise very early this morning for his work.

Hmmmm, tonoght we have the chat on the forum and I still don;t have uploaded a photo of me on there. I think I will have to digg in a bit older ones and scann one quickly. Might be even nice to see myself as a youg flower again LOL.

I have no particular plans for today, we'll just see how it comes. I certainly have to get working on kits this weekend, today I offer you the last one I have in stock! Hmmm, may be someone has a little idea perhaps for a subject???? I am busy on a bigger kit for the moment and hope to get it finished this weekend, but I truly hope I will be able to make a bit more.
Oh yes, this weekend there is Mother's day, at least here in Holland for sure and I suppose in other countries too. I forgo a bit about it, I don;t have to look around to find a present for my mom anymore, but I must remember to have my candle burning on sunday for a while!

Well, that is about all I could tell you for now, so here is the kit for today, partly in very soft pastel, except for a few backing papers in a stronger colour, to have a bit of difference. I caleed it "Little Flower Garden" bacuse the papers are for a part on a flower base.
Enjoy your weekend, think a bit about your mom, I know know we take it all too much for granted that she is around, and you will miss her when she will no longer be there. Well, I can only speak for myself, but I hope most of you have or had a good mom. It is effecting our lives sooo much, haveing a good mom or not such a good one.
Anyway, as I said, enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back on Monday again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Garden Theme post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 May [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 May [UK 03:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).