Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nothing much to report.

Goodmorning everybody!
Like the title of the post announced there isn;t very much to report. Only one thing I spotted in the garden. Totally forgot about it.
Already 2 or 3 days ago I went into the garden on my daily "round" and was completely surprised by the look of our little terras! It was covered with A LOT of feathers!!!
Not a very good sign usually, because it means one of the cats got hold of probably a pigeon and that could have ended up all wrong for the poor pigeon! Looking around I couldn;t spota corps, so may be, may be, the pigeon was lucky and could have escaped just in time. But I wonder if it did so completely unharmed!!!
That can happen sometimes, when you have 3 cats around! I don;t like it, but you cannot help it neither. It's in their nature. It's a bit ugly, I know, the more because they hunt just for fun and not because they are in need of food.
But there is not much you can do to avoid it happening.

I am glad it only happens once in a while, not too often.

The kit for today then. It's called "Almost Magic"and I myself just love the colour of it. I hope you do too!
And that's about it for today. Not much interesting, but in a way I am glad to be able to say that, it means their are for the moment no big troubles occuring and I like it. Just let life rimple forth in a quiet way of a small brooklet, it's very reassuring!LOL

Enjoy your day, I will just wet my feet a bit in the water from my brooklet today, oh, how quiet and wonderful that can be!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

The colors are so cool an refreshing. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. How has Mickey been doing lately? It is so sad to watch a beloved pet hurting, and they can't tell us what is wrong. We're hoping she is back to well soon.
Hugs, Ednda B.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

crosstown said...

I also love the colours and the theme. Thank you