I told you yesterday that I have been tagged and well, today I finished my list and I can post it and can tag some others, hahaha!
I was tagged by Andrea of http://honeymoonarts.blogspot.com/
And here it is all:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Jan being again tip top
2. Warm weather
3. Going to a garden centre with my friend Heidi
4. Winning a great price in lottery
5. Chat on the forum
6. Making more photos
7.Getting better in designing scrapkits
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Updating my blog
4. design of new scrapkit
5. browsing internet for information
6. made dinner
7. read gardeners magazine
8. watched tv
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.making a cruise with Jan
2. buying a new appartment
3. stop all intolerance
4. having a long talk with my mother's mother
5. complete house make over
6. first class train trip on the Orient express
7. get rid of some allergies
8. that Jan could talk wit my parents
8 Things Or Shows I Watch:
3. historical films
4. fantasy/adventure films
6. some quizzes
7. cash in the attick
8. gardening programs
8 People I Tag:
1. Snowy http://silversnowyraven.blogspot.com/
2. Edna http://missednasplace.blogspot.com/
3. Cat http://paisleycatscrapsfreebloglayouts.blogspot.com/
4. Doris http://tempusfug.blogspot.com/
5. Efie http://efies.blogspot.com/
6. Ashley http://mydreamfulfilled.blogspot.com/
7. Ania http://aneczkaw.blogspot.com/
8. June http://censloft.blogspot.com/
It wasn't yet so easy to come up with all those things.
I was quit a busy bee yesterday, after the shopping I also did some housework and when that all was done, could relax a bit on the computer and after dinner watched tv, soccer match for Champions league(this evening another one!) and than a completely nutty film, kind of remake of the first Mars Attacks film. Not a GOOD film, but one you can watch with not much attention, have even some laughs, very relaxing.
And today I have a more or less special kit. I started this kit by finding one little qoute and from there on I made the kit. And I made it with two people in mind, my friend Snowy and her new friend. So in fact they were the motors behind it. It's quite an amzing story of those two, but I cannot tell you yet all about it. Snowy did some unveiling on her blog, but it's better I keep some things for mself for now. So in fact this is a kind of dedicated kit and I did send it some days ago to Snowy, to be the first to see of course and she even already made a layout of it. I am sure she will show you on her blog as soon as she knows I posted the kit on my blog.
I hope I made you curious enough now!
It seems to be a bit better day concerning the weather today, so I will make a very little stroll in my garden( hahaha, the garden isn;t more in total then about 12 mtrs. long and at the widest 6 mtrs.) to see if new things came to bloom or peeping out with new green of the soil.
You all enjoy your day and tomorrow there is a bit special day for us Dutchies!