Monday, March 23, 2009

A lovely weekend again.

Goodmorning everybody!

I hope you all had a good weekend to look back at. Mine was a fine one, I must say. I did a lot of challenges and even almost finished a new kit and I already finished the daily download contribution for Magickal Scraps for JUNE!! Yeah are we quick there or not? I am not going to show you yet, but that is going to be a marvellous kit again. Soon the DD for April will be there, if all goes as usual, I will have then the slide show on my blog, and believe me, it;s all the more reason to join the forum, http://www.magickalscraps.com/, cause also the May DD is fantastic.And it's a fantastic forum, you can learn a lot by just visiting and reading all the tips there are given.

I can show you two of the challenges I did, one is the template challenge, so you had to work with the provided template and the other is the inspiration challenge, where there is provided a picture, of which you can get your inspiration for colour or subject.
Here we go: this is the template one:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://i42.tinypic.com/30bjzia.jpg

And this is the inspiration one(the picture in the window was the "inspirational"one)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zuc5s.jpg

So I was quit busy, this weekend and it was also rather nice weather, at least on Saturday, and I took a bit profit of it.
Today I have to go to the yearly appointment in the hospital for my epilepsie, which I am not suffering much from, just now and then, and I just have to go to get new recipe descriptions for my medicin. The control is nothing, she just asks how you are doing, I answer, well, not bad at all, as usual, sometimes I have a bit trouble, but not too severe. Then she ask how often, I answer Oh not too much as usual and that's it. But such a visit breaks the whole day n two parts, I hate that. Okay, I have to go this afternoon, but not cause I like it.Hmmm.

Better get on to the freebie for today, oh, it's a nice one! Rather big too, wel, in my opinion, almost 40MB, which is "heavy"for my doing. LOL. It's again a bit vintage looking, bit old- fashioned but very versatile in using. I was quit happy with this one. I named it "Shabby Chic", couldn;t come up with another name for it.Do you know how hard it sometimes is to pick a good name for a kit? Okay, that's it as far as I am concerned for today. It could be the freebielist will be on a bit later, due to my hospital visit.
Have a splendid day and such!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

4 comments:

crosstown said...

Beautiful kit thank you so much

Edna B said...

This is just lovely. Love all the beautiful lacy things. thank you so much,hugs, Edna.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sibylle said...

Thank you for the lovely kit.