Friday, January 02, 2009

Woops, suddenly it's 2009!

Goodmorning everybody!!

Let's start with this:




To everybody who left me wishes a simple thank you couldn't be enough but all I have are those words and of course a freebie.
Let's hope it will be a a good year for everyone, it's good we cannot look into the future! But with good hope and determination you can go far !

Jan and I spent the New Years eve at home, as I told you. Well, it was a good thing to do, Our cats really went nervous and it helped a lot that we were at home. So we had a quiet evening, and gave eachother a big hug when the clock reached midnight!

So now on with the "normal"life again. For a while no more big holidays, the Christmas decorations have to be removed soon, but I always wait till the 6th of January, the day of the arrival of the kings at Bethlehem. And then I 'll have all the work to do.

Yesterday I was late for my habit, wow, I slept well! And in the afternoon we got a visit from Jan's brother who came to wish us a happy New Year. In the time left I could do some work at the computer. And you know what??? I am part of the designing team on Magickal Scraps for the daily download of February! So if you want to take a look at that at that time and grasp a very huge kit for free, you should be joining the forum! We are with 5 to make the daily downloads, so you can imaging what a kit that will be!



Then we have of course a new color challenge for January, it's all in very light colors, I think that's a good thing, after all the darker from the last time. You may not have the feeling yet, but we are heading again to a new springtime(although I fear, it will take some time before we really notice it). This is the colour shceme for it:



Nice hey? We can use darker shades too and perhaps some silver and gold, but it is very springly! If you want to know what is the theme behind it I advice you to go to Snowraven's Cave, because she has a wonderful explanation about it all and a very interesting one too!

So as you see I am very busy at the moment. Then you noticed the new blog layout, yes, the Christmas season look had to make place for the New Year, and I chose a bit happy one makes you think abut spring already. Made by Cat, from Pasileycat and although it is a freebie on her blog for everyone to use, I could say she made it for me, because she especially adjusted it to fit the screen for me and adjusted the header too! Isn't that sweet?

Let's think, did I cover all I had in mind? I think so. Then it might be time to show you the freebie for today. It is a kit from the "colour"series, this is the yellow one, named Giallo, Colore del Sole, which means Yellow, colour of the sun. A very bright kit. Hope you like it and that you have a marvellous day!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download HERE

4 comments:

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Cat said...

Kyra, this kit is gorgous..I am soo ready for spring..lol..

Tell me what you would like for your new blinkie...I'm in a blinkie making mood...hehe

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 11:39pm] - 03 Jan [NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 06:39pm] ).

Edna B said...

This is quite sunny and cheerful. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna