Monday, November 10, 2008

Still a watery nose!

Goodmorning everybody!

I am getting a bit exhausted from the cold. Oh boy, when will it be gone????????? It's a bit better, I must say, but still going to slowly for me. From time to my sweet little nose is running full and then I need sometimes lots of paper to get it a bit empty. I am NOT amused at all !! Okay, compaining done, that's off my chest!

For the moment there isn't much going on, so I am afraid it is going to be a very dull post, except for the freebie. Yeah, I have another one! I came across some very nice brushes from watches and suddenly the idea came up to make this kit. I think you can use it for a lot of things, it will even fit for the New Year celebration. Wow, that's quick. I even didn;t start making some Christmaskits, but it is going to be time now. Just must get in the right mood for it. I haven't the Christmas feeling yet! It will come, be not afraid!

Okay, here is the preview and link for the kit, just have a nice day, and perhaps tomorrow there will be more to tell.
Bye, bye.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

4 comments:

Cat said...

Hey Kyra, I have made a blog background for you from your un souvenir kit. I hope this is ok..I am new to digital scrapbooking and am using the freebie kits to make blog layouts. Is it ok to share them for free on my blog??? I would love to hear what you think..You can find me @ http://paisleycatscrapsfreebloglayouts.blogspot.com ...

Glynis said...

I hope your nose gets better soon! ;)
Thank you for the watches, it is a great idea!

Edna B said...

Another terrific kit, Kyra. Thank you so much. Hugs, Edna B.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).